Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
Does anybody know how that hearing with the supreme court about Obama's eligibility went? I think the Lawyer's name is Philip Berg who filed the suit?

Hopefully we won't have to sit through the Obama "CORONATION" on January 20th. Hopefully the Supreme Court will annoint him..."NULL and VOID" for the presidency because he's an ILLEGAL ALIEN and then arrest him for trying to pull a fast one over the AMERICAN People and the world!! Then true justice would be to see him deported back to Kenya with his illegal alien aunt!
The conference is not until today, then there is another one next Friday, then a conference on another case the following Friday lol. We will not hear anything until tonight or monday. If it is monday, from what we have seen in the past, it will not look good.

Obama can never be deported at this point. He has been FULLY briefed on all of our national security operations and secrets, we could never let him out of our sight to sell this info to the highest bidder. I don't know if he would be sent to federal prison if found to be an illegal alien or what. I just know we could not deport him.