Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think our No vote cheater got tired and gave up is what happened.

To early to tell, if he or she does not swing back into action tomorrow, then we will have done it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The cheater is back. He is working the numbers for the No's tonight around midnight.

down to 69% yes again.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I noticed the no votes were starting to go up a few hours ago. It's obvious someone is trying to pad the totals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just voted for the SEVENTH time. Vote is now 2093- YES; 971- NO--
    68% to 32%. We KNOW this poll is fake because it's letting me vote over and over so we know it's letting the NO's vote over and over too. Why are we not ALL stuffing the ballot box??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm sure it's the Chamber of Commerce skewing the poll. Their cheating members don't want to be "exposed".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been helping out with the cheating on the other side!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I've done my share of padding the vote on this one.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad SOMEBODY ELSE ADMITTED IT!! Thanks, Brian!!! I didn't want to be the ONLY ballot box stuffer!

LOL! That is probably why I cant' vote in any of these polls. You are too busy stuffing the boxes in the daytime and the opposite side is too busy stuffing them at night.

Oh--go on and try again, Junius! If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. AND, if you DO succeed, give it a few minutes and try again. This is a scientific experiment!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast