Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Vehicle Pursuit Called Off

I was listening to my law enforcement radio at work this afternoon and again heard a familiar scenario. A sheriff's deputy became involved in a high speed pursuit with a vehicle driving on a two lane road, 15 miles out of Tucson, and the vehicle as reaching 90 mph. When they got word that this vehicle had fled from Border Patrol and was probably a load of people, the deputy was told to call of his pursuit.

They make this decision all the time. The premise is to prevent accidents and serious injury to both those on board the wayward vehicle and others on the road that could possibly encounter it. I always have mixed feelings when I hear them let another one of these vehicle go on it's merry way.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Why risk American lives with a prolonged high speed chase? Every time there is a mishap the illegal aliens sue everyone, if the chase ends in a crash with injuries taxpayers pay over and over. Hospital,defense lawyer, court and police.

We have buried enough of Americas law enforcement Hero's no need to put them and the public in grave danger when the invaders will just return next week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But the main concern is that our Law Enforcement Peace Officers don't get Shanghied by the likes of Johnny Sutton for doing their jobs. I don't get mixed feelings, I get P.O.ed. The man was doing his sworn duty, and gets his hands tied for doing it.