Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The Southern Poverty Law Center is famous for this stuff.....They claim that Lou Dobbs is among the favorites for White Supremicist sites. That the rise in the minutemen coincide with a rise in hate groups. They having gone to law school should be well aware of logical fallacies, and that they are engaging in them. I remember a liberal activist group at a junior college ran a campaign putting up posters of David Duke claiming his support for an ant-affirmative action bill. My own sister got scared because she saw American Histor X, and the lead character sited the same stats about illegals that i do. My response is......So what? Truth is truth, and if a racist happens to tell the truth on a particular subject, that in no way makes me associate with them.

Its a tactic of the left to silence the truth. They want us soooooo afraid to say a particular truth, that may be shared by a fringe group so that we forget all objective reasoning, and back off of the opinion SIMPLY because it may be shared by extremists. Forget what's right. Forget what's wrong. If an extremist says it, you must back off emediately.

They simply want us too back away from the truth lest we be put in league with extremists who may agree with certain truths while being strongly opposed to the overall objective, movement, and tactics.
    I hate SPLC they really bash ant-illegal immigration activists check out this link
    http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... jsp?iid=35
    They are bashing American patriots.
    Being against illegal immigration is not racist it is about respecting the law and keep legal U.S. citizens safe. Most illegals from Mexico are very racist towards Americans of different races. There are too many pro illegal supporters crying racism just so defend people who broke the law and not are respecting America.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

The Southern Poverty Law Center is famous for this stuff.....They claim that Lou Dobbs is among the favorites for White Supremicist sites. That the rise in the minutemen coincide with a rise in hate groups. They having gone to law school should be well aware of logical fallacies, and that they are engaging in them. I remember a liberal activist group at a junior college ran a campaign putting up posters of David Duke claiming his support for an ant-affirmative action bill. My own sister got scared because she saw American Histor X, and the lead character sited the same stats about illegals that i do. My response is......So what? Truth is truth, and if a racist happens to tell the truth on a particular subject, that in no way makes me associate with them.

Its a tactic of the left to silence the truth. They want us soooooo afraid to say a particular truth, that may be shared by a fringe group so that we forget all objective reasoning, and back off of the opinion SIMPLY because it may be shared by extremists. Forget what's right. Forget what's wrong. If an extremist says it, you must back off emediately.

They simply want us too back away from the truth lest we be put in league with extremists who may agree with certain truths while being strongly opposed to the overall objective, movement, and tactics.
    I hate SPLC they really bash ant-illegal immigration activists check out this link
    Being against illegal immigration is not racist it is about respecting the law and keep legal U.S. citizens safe. Most illegals from Mexico are very racist towards Americans of different races. There are too many pro illegal supporters crying racism just to defend people who broke the law and not are respecting America.

Interesting link. I read the attempted bashing of Simcox. Not a single conviction of anything -- just a lot of "he said she said," espsecially from his ex-wife, who could have an axe to grind anyway.

I checked out their list of "hate groups." Interesting that almost all of the "hate groups" are white, a few black, and even some Jewish.....VERY FEW hispanic hate groups listed. Only Voz de Atzlan, and they were not even listed in the links above the list. Something sinister is going on here. The SPLC seems to go after anyone who doesn't support the invasion -- even Save our State is listed as a hate group......but not La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC, and Mecha.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think we USED to believe that we were guilty of being racist, so these people figured they could use that to silence us.

Now, I see more and more patriotic citizens who do NOT feel guilty anymore. Actually, when you think about it, all the political correctness that has been spewing forth for many years, has killed itself because people are getting so sick of it. It has now backfired. HAHAHA

SHOCKING NEWS REPORT!

Did everyone know that some racists watch American IdoL? It's true! American Idol is watched and supported by many racists in America.

What we need is an expose that asks, Is American Idol racist because racists watch and support the show?

We must get to the bottom of this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make an "Intelligence Report" to the SPLC that American Idol has links to the KKK!!!

You know what I wonder, since the SPLC uses these made up stories to obtain funding from senile old ladies, couldn't they be sued for false advertising or some similar law?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

splc's "hate groups" area is hilarious-they have a group listed in a town in my state that is so small that I seriously doubt the town could gather enough people for a baseball team-the "hate group" in this town is a publishing company that puts out literature on the effects of too much immigration.

Rawhide!

Interesting link. I read the attempted bashing of Simcox. Not a single conviction of anything -- just a lot of "he said she said," espsecially from his ex-wife, who could have an axe to grind anyway.

I checked out their list of "hate groups." Interesting that almost all of the "hate groups" are white, a few black, and even some Jewish.....VERY FEW hispanic hate groups listed. Only Voz de Atzlan, and they were not even listed in the links above the list. Something sinister is going on here. The SPLC seems to go after anyone who doesn't support the invasion -- even Save our State is listed as a hate group......but not La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC, and Mecha.
    I agree none of SPLC's sources can be validated. I wouldn't take anything that Chris Simcox's wife says seriously she probably has an axe to grind like you said. It's same with the article about Lupe Moreno the founder of Latino Americans for Immigration Reform. Their source on her is her illegal ex-husband who probably hates Lupe for fighting against illegal immigration.

The ADL, SPLC & NAACP have outlived their mandates. They are all treading water ideologically.

Mexica Movement is not listed on the SPLC's website. I wonder why? This is one of the most hate filled websites on the net!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast