Wish someione would tell this Garrido guy he's NOT my friend!

Have any of you heard of this Rodriguez guy?

Dear Friends

We are a country at war. We are a country in crisis on border security. We are a country in dramatic need of improvement in education. We are a country in dramatic need for more veterans in public office to help secure our homeland. We are a country in need of leaders that not only practice but demand integrity and trust.

I have come across a congressional candidate in Arizona's 8th Congressional District that exemplifies all these important characteristics. ALEX RODRIGUEZ is a veteran at a time of war with strong defense and foreign policy experience at the Pentagon. ALEX RODRIGUEZ was born and raised on the border (in Nogales, Arizona) at a time when conflict reigns over the future of border security and immigration policy. ALEX RODRIGUEZ walks the talk on education as an elected School Board Member of Arizona's second largest urban school district---Tucson Unified School District. ALEX RODRIGUEZ is Harvard educated, has worked in legislative affairs and possesses strong private and non-profit sector work experience. He is head and shoulders above others in the race for U.S. Congress in southern Arizona and I am proud not only to support him but to share his candidacy vision and qualifications with you.

Please join me in helping send ALEX RODRIGUEZ to U.S. Congress by contributing to his campaign online now. He is a strong voice for sensible immigration reform and he will be a strong voice for all Arizonan's in Congress. Alex is fighting to "restore the American Dream for all American's."

Please get to know ALEX RODRIGUEZ and support his campaign for Congress in Arizona's 8th Congressional District at www.alexrodriguezforcongress.com.

Regards,

Jon Garrido

www.Hispanic.cc

You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire!

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Hispanic News, ranked number 4 by Google of 67 million websites, is the largest daily publication of news articles and editorials of interest to Hispanics in the USA and Latin America.

Jon Garrido is owner and CEO of Hispanic News and Chairman of the AX Board and executive director.