Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dianne's
    I thought they voted yesterday to end the debates and just vote on the amendment.
    I'm thinking the same thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Kennedy is up there now asking for fair distribution of work visas for low-skilled workers. Why is he doing that when his amnesty bill more than provides for an extrordinary number of low-skilled or no-skilled workers to stay in the country. What does he want all the low-skilled or no-skilled workers of the world. What an idiot
    Yeah he is, with an open end, no limits at all.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Did anyone see on CNN where Microsoft was saying we needed even
    more immagrants because of the shortage of engineers?Right behind that they put on the something something of black engineers.They was wondering if there is such a shortage,then why is there so many unemployed American engineers

That is my point as well, why give green cards to professionals when we have so many out of work now that are citizens? These foreign workers will take less pay that is why, this only serves the corporations not the american workers.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was astonished just a moment ago Kennedy spoke of advertising jobs to Americans stating wages offered for that job, then if no Americans applied to allow guest workers to take them. Well that's stupid, all the employers have to do is offer it at minimum wage so that none of us can afford to do it. I think minimum wages need to be raised if this is going to be the case.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

That is the point crazy, but now the failure of the bill requiring them to even do that has failed 49-49, so now they do not even have to advertise the job
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, the Ken Lay/Jeffrey Schilling (ENRON) verdict is due very soon. I'm watching CNBC for it. Can someone post a C-Span summary here?

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Well as you can see my post above that amendment failed, they do not have to advertise for american workers before applying for visas for foreign workers now.
    I thought the whole point of guest-workers was to have them do "the jobs Americans wont do". So now thats all changed. Foreigners can now have PRIORITY over Americans, NO MATTER WHAT? [/b]
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Tex

It is all stoopid and it is insanity. All of them should be tried for treason and i hope one day to live long enough to meet a senator face to face with no body guards around. May they all be Mugged by Mexican prostitutes.

IF we are so safe how come Bush is scared to death of being attacked. Anybody here about the 2 planes that was ordered to land becuase they came within 30 miles of Airforce one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12