Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

AOL's poll on building a fence

AOL has polled 125,985 so far and a whopping 84% say yes to a fence and only 16% say no (those opposing are probably Latinos). This is a pretty big disparity, but a good and telling one. Then on in the article Mexicos government says that they will continue to press the issue that will benefit both sides on this immigration issue. Now I see it this way: They have no right to try to dictate to us what our policies are, and the only reason they are whining now is that with tougher laws, employers are less likely to hire illegals, meaning less dollars from them flowing into Mexico!!
    I tried to find an email link for the Mexican embassy, but I was going in circles with links on the site not working, sounds like they really are not as legit as they'd like the world to think. So I could not put my two cents worth in, but they probably did not want to hear it anyways!!
    Hopefully this will make some major improvements in this issue. I for one will press local businesses about not giving them my dollars if they are hiring, either directly or even indirectly, illegals. Also plan to start filling out the IRS form 211. Have a friend that works in the local IRS downtown and am going to talk with her and get these forms and see who to speak with about how to fill out and report on this form.
    YEEHA!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link to the Embassy In Washington

http://portal.sre.gob.mx/usa/
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

OK I'm confused. This was about an AOL poll and now there is a lind to the Mexican embassy?

What is IRS form 211? That intrigues me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right, Scub, 84 to 16 sounds like to me that everyone is on board from the left and right except the our politicians and the hispanics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IRS Form 211, huh? Can it secure the borders?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    OK I'm confused. This was about an AOL poll and now there is a lind to the Mexican embassy?

What is IRS form 211? That intrigues me.
    Well let me take a little of the confusion away AmericanElizabeth asked about the Mexican Embassy in her post. I sent her a link that you can contact them at.

Now as for the form 211. I don't know about that.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

See what happens when you read really fast and get so curious about part of the post that you skip the rest? Thanks Scubayons. I'm gonna go wipe the egg off my face now. LOL

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The IRS form 211, others in this board have talked about it. The form is :211, "Application for Reward for Original Information". It is a form to report employers that have illegals (potentially) in their emply, you report their EIN and what you know and follow the IRS's instructions and then if they collect any taxes and penalties, you may get a reward and you have helped report an employer that hires illegals. Will it stop illegal immigration, yes and no. It starts choking off the sources of employment for the illegals. When employers start realizing they will likely be reported by citizens, then they will hopefully start thinking twice about who they hire to have better profits.
    Personally, to me its not the money, but the knowledge that employers will have to let go illegal employees and start hiring Americans. Thats my reward, but if a little might go into the bank then ok, its not my main goal to gain financially.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for clarifying, Elizabeth. I guess I'd forgotten the number of the form, I guess. But I do remember seeing about it before. I wrote it down this time.

I admire your attitude, AmericanElizabeth. If most legal citizens were working and illegals were not even considered anymore, I would be satisfied with that. Battles over wages have been waged in this country for years, its our favorite dispute. However, I feel that these battles are for another day, after illegal immigration and the security of the American people has once again taken center stage. No more global work force for countries who could give a hoot about human rights. No more of our government parlaying with them. No more 'agreements' made by our government. Bush and his band of traitors have abandoned our constitution.

You're right, this has to be dealt with before any of us can concentrate on holding our Congress and President accoutable for such an outrageous gap between the cost of living and the wages of today. That is a fight for another day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast