Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr McNeely

It is my understanding that you support the illegal immigrants working in the state of North Carolina over the safety of American Citizens. You are a disgrace to public service. Myself as well as many other tax-paying citizens are going to work diligently to remove you from your position. You should be ashamed.
    I also intend to send a letter of support to ICE for doing their job correctly. Something you sir, are obviously incapable of.

Sincerely,

Manassas Park, Virginia
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Commissioner Berry:

I am writing today to request that you issue a statement clarifying that it is not the policy of the NC Dept. of Labor to criticize federal law enforcement and their tactics when enforcing immigration laws in our state.

ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) should feel that they are welcome in NC and their work is appreciated. Especially when they are removing illegal workers from facilities such as Seymour Johnson air base and Piedmont Triad International airport.

Your employee, Allen McNeely, has compromised ICE's arrest methods and placed his concerns for illegal aliens above concerns for US citizens and their safety by criticizing their efforts in the press.

I understand that we have serious problems with worker safety in NC now that so many illegal workers are operating heavy machinery although they do not speak or understand English. Employers that hire illegals are paying lower wages and using lower skilled labor thus fueling the problem. The NC Dept. of Labor should be more concerned about unemployed North Carolina workers than illegal aliens that are taking jobs from our legal citizens. That is who the NC Dept. of Labor should be building "trust" with.

Mr. McNeely should resign or be dismissed from his position after his baboonish comments to the press. He has forewarned illegal aliens across the nation of ICE's arrest methods. He has sent the wrong message to North Carolinians, ICE, and illegal aliens.

An apology or clarification from the NC Dept. of Labor is in order accompanying McNeely removal. NC citizens are not happy with state agencies they pay for catering to illegal aliens over their need for jobs and security. North Carolinians want to see more apprehensions by ICE and for ICE to use whatever methods allow for safe and secure apprehensions of potential terrorists and violent gang members.

Thank you for your consideration.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was meaner than you, William. Here's my love letter to Mizz Berry:
    Dear Ms. Berry:

I am from a career military {Navy} family, my father was in for over twenty years, and I am STUNNED over Mr. McNeely's DEROGATORY remarks regarding the apprehension of ILLEGAL ALIENS by Law Enforcement on a MILITARY BASE. If my father lived long enough to see the day our tax-paid government officials would take the side of ALIENS spitting on our laws, committing identity theft TO GAIN ILLEGAL ENTRY to take AMERICAN JOBS paid for BY OUR TAX DOLLARS--well this is beyond my comprehension. I feel that McNeely should not only lose his job, but should be investigated for his apparent complicity in the hiring of illegal aliens. This is a CRIME, Ms. Berry. Is it true that McNeely said "this breaks the trust we've built" with ILLEGAL ALIENS? I am speechless. Who is Mr. McNeely really working for?

After firing Mr. McNeely, you might want to start thinking about "rebuilding trust" with we AMERICANS (remember us?} who are paying the bills in this nation. I am beyond angry.

Thank You
    Bob Cooksey
    Austin Texas

I just spoke with Commissioner Berry's assistant. They are trying to say that McNeely said he wished ICE would arrest 48,000 illegals.

I pointed out that was not the point. The point is that McNeely took a fax from an employer that should be fined for hiring illegals and blabbed about ICE's arrest methods to the nation thus comprimising their efforts.

I said his comments in print clearly send the wrong message to everyone involved and that a public clarification and dismissal was in order.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Ms. Berry:

I read with disgust the critical comments Mr.Allen McNeely made with regard to I.C.E.'s enforcement of our immigration laws. Is Mr. McNeely representative of your department's position on law enforcement? Do you, indeed, favor and assist illegal aliens in employment in North Carolina? Surely, you realize that aiding and abetting illegal aliens -- who are forbidden by law to work in this country -- is a crime!

I strongly resent not only Mr. McNeely's favoring of illegal aliens but also his undermining I.C.E. in the doing of its duty to safeguard our country and, certainly, our military bases by ridding them of foreign nationals who have no business being here.

I call for an apology from you and for Mr. McNeely's public dismissal.

Sincerely,

Hope great email and welcome to ALIPAC!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Below is a letter I wrote to the Editor of the Winston-Salem Journal:

The time has come for the citizens of North Carolina to stand up and demand answers from our state government officials. I refer to an article in the Journal on July 10th regarding the arrest of 49 illegal immigrants being arrested by ICE for working at Seymour Johnston AFB with counterfeit ID's.

The statement made by Allen McNeely, head of the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Division, in which he blasted ICE for these arrests, is an abomination. He accused ICE of setting up these illegals in order to arrest them by offering them donuts and coffee! He actually had the unmitigated gall to state that ICE had "abused the trust that the department has tried to build with these workers"! Why in the world would a state department, supported by the tax-paying citizens of this state, be concerned about "building trust" with people who have broken the law to come to this state?

Our state government, in this instance, is guilty of aiding and abetting criminals and, at the worst, of treason. This cannot be allowed to continue. I have contacted Cherie Berry, head of the Department of Labor, and demanded not only answers but that Mr. McNeely be fired for knowingly breaking the law. This should not be tolerated and the public should speak out.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And, another one that I wrote to The Lexington, NC Dispatch:

I have heard and read it all. Now, our state government is aiding and abetting the hiring of illegal immigrants. I refer to the arrest of 49 illegal immigrants carrying counterfeited identification several days ago working at, of all places, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. These arrests were made by ICE and I actually observed the pictures of the arrests on television. What made me the sickest was that every single one of these illegals was laughing.

But the scenario gets worse. Articles have appeared in several state newspapers in which Mr. Allen McNeely, head of the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Division, made the statement that "ICE has abused the trust that the department has tried to build with workers"! He blasted ICE for enforcing the laws of our land. He accused ICE of setting these illegals up for arrest by calling a meeting for OSHA and offering them free donuts and coffee!

This, my friends, is what our taxes are going for. We are paying to employ people in our state government who defy the law in order to get cheap labor. There are several reasons why this is such a travesty. First, these illegals are taking the jobs of LEGAL North Carolina citizens at a time when we can ill-afford to lose any more jobs in this state. Even worse is the fact that they were actually working at a secure government facility in our state. If 49 of these illegals could get jobs on our military bases, how difficult would it be for one terrorist to do the same?

I have contacted Ms. Cherie Berry, head of the North Carolina Department of Labor, and demanded answers. I also demanded that Mr. McNeely be fired for knowingly breaking the law. I would urge any of you who were concerned about this issue to contact Ms. Berry at cherie.berry@nclabor.com and make it known to her that you are no longer willing to sit back and watch our own state government to steal jobs from North Carolinians. We are certainly not willing to observe the breaking of our laws by people that we are paying.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:29 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is my letter to Cherie Berry, head of NC Department of Labor:

I was absolutely stunned and sickened to hear the report about your employee, Mr. Allen McNeely, CRITICIZING ICE for arresting 49 illegal immigrants at Seymour Johnston AFB. He, and the North Carolina Department of Labor should be PRAISING ICE for ridding our state of these lawbreakers. What is WRONG with this picture? I am appalled that Mr. McNeely stated that "this "tactic" of ICE
    will hurt the trust he has built with the illegal immigrant workers around the state". What in the WORLD is he doing building TRUST with ILLEGAL WORKERS? I am paying his salary--and YOURS, by the way--and I demand that you stop spending my tax dollars helping criminals break the laws of our country and our state.

I observed that arrest on television and all I can say is that, if anyone could watch that and not be FURIOUS, there is something wrong with them. Every one of those illegals were LAUGHING about the arrest.

I call on you to investigate the actions of your employees and fire the ones who are breaking the law by encouraging ILLEGALS to come to our state and take our jobs.

Sincerely,

Has ANYONE heard one word from the NC Department of Labor on this issue? William????? I have been listening for SOMETHING but, so far, I have not heard it even mentioned again. Maybe we didn't yell loud enough??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast