Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: By April 10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By April 10

Our President is in Mexico giving away even more of our sovereignty,
    our Congress is in Washington plotting to make all illegals (no matter what they say) legal.

The illegals are planning a huge celebration (that's what it is) on April 10.

We could have a lot of chicken backed up in the warehouses by the 10th - if we just would.

If you can march - yes.
    Boycott on a local level or certain nationwide businesses.

There is something we can ALL do .

It doesn't matter if you are old or young, healthy or not so healthy, rich or not so rich, live in the country or a deep inner city - we can all not purchase poultry or poultry products.

These industries have a smooth flowing process. If the products backs up at the final destination - it will reverberate back down to the hatcheries, to the chicken houses, etc.

WE have to do something - something that will be felt nationwide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. We have to hit someone big in the pocketbook......we need to get some type of boycott petition going, where all here can sign online and be able to get the message out to friends and family.

The American Family Association got the show The Book of Daniel taken off the air...so why can't we boycott and get many signatures to send to these business'?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We need to get a list together.....business' that support La Raza and MALDEF such as
    Burger King
    McDonald's
    Nike
    Coke-Cola

As for me, I'd like to even have one for business' that send our jobs overseas.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

OK--was something deleted here so I don't follow the thread?

What about chicken? Are we going to not buy any anymore? Share, please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm doing it nntrixie. No poultry in our house until you say when.

Now I am going to need a few eggs for Easter. Actually, I have a lot of those plastic ones. I could fill them with candy and tell my children the Easter Bunny is also boycotting chickens. Thank God we don't have to boycott chocolate too.

By the way, I'm spreading the word near and far too.

Just don't buy any poultry product - chicken, turkey, even the processed sausage, weiners, and other foods no KFC - chicken taco, etc. Take it all the way.

We could just target one company - but I don't know if we have any way of knowing how many and which other labels these conglomerates have. If we target just one, they could just use wrappers from their other companies.

So, one industry - that way we won't be singling out any one company and the illegals will have no jobs at other poultry places available to them.

Yes, we would have to make an exception for Easter Eggs - but th eggs we buy for Easter won't make a difference if we really do get together. The little ones would be very sad, if we didn't.

Now, I will warn you - don't expect the media or the companies themselves to let anyone know what is going on - they won't. They know any nationwide story would encourage all of us.

Perhaps those of us living near one of these facilities, could post what is going on in their community.

Trixie.... buy plastic eggs... or celebrate Easter by hiding only candy or something that exclude eggs. After all... if you are celebrating Easter for religious reasons I feel the exclusion of eggs would be ok.

You are absolutely right about plastic eggs. Or yes, we could hide candy eggs - lots of choice there.

I hope everyone will help to pass this on - it will only have an effect if a lot of us do it.

I don't suggest this to 'punish' anyone or to hurt anyone. We just need to make them understand they are hurting us and our families. They are helping to destroy what is America.

trixie- we have a new site where we could use your imput on boycotting and also april 17 has been designated as the day without an American boycott

http://sonboycott2.proboards102.com/index.cgi

http://saveournationboycott.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast