Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: By April 10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A targeted Chicken Boycott Makes more Sense.

Look, we ALL KNOW, that Purdue gave all his employees the day off at his Georgetown Plant so that they could attend the march that was held in Washington, DC. So, we organize a boycott of Purdue Chicken until further notice....demand he get rid of all illegal aliens working for the Purdue company, and donate a million bucks to and Anti Illegal Group like Alipac, or the Minutemen.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Buttttttt....we don't get Perdue chicken here...we get store brands and pilgrims pride and tyson....if we're going after a PRODUCT then let's go after a PRODUCT and not a BRAND.

I'm with you...have been with you...will remain with you.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Boycott Purdue! Boycott Tyson too! Boycott certain fast food joints! Well then, boycott McDonalds because they at least in my area employ a large number of hispanic women, Given that the majority of hispanics are illegal aliens in my State of NC, I have to conclude that McDonalds and others are employing a large number of illegal aliens and, my teen daughter and her teenage friends need jobs but are told the jobs are not available. Major reason: Illegal aliens are filling these lower level entry jobs instead of USA citizens.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

OK, the reason I said boycott the industry is for the reasons some have given. WE don't know all the brands that Pilgrim's or Tyson sells under.
    If we just don't buy their main label - they'll just put other wrappers on their product.

If we just boycott Purdue and they have a slowdown - the illegals will just go to Tyson or whatever other poultry plant is nearby.

In order to make a difference, we have to target one industry - and all do it.

If you personally, want to go after MacDonald's that's fine -but it would be better, I think, to hit one industry at at time.

If we just concentrate on one industry at a time - we won't wear ourselves out. To just not buy poultry takes no time, no money, no effort. It is just simple and it will make an impact.

But we could do fast food (all of them) or restaurants (all of them) AND poultry. But I don't see how we could hit all meat producers - many of us are just too addicted to our meat, and we want to make this as painless and simple as possible.

The meat industry has to keep things moving. They can't ride it out. If we go after the entire industry - they can't shift workers from one plant to the other as none of them will be selling. Also meat products aren't going to keep that long.

We just want to get their attention - that's why it needs to be done all at once and a lot of us.

If we get successful with a few industries - then the others might take notice. They might look a little closer at that American when they apply.

You know grocery stores, banks, etc are hiring illegals in order to attract the illegal trade - let's make them do the same with Americans.

Now as for Wal Mart - boy I can't think of a good reason NOT to boycott them all the time. now in some small towns, it is the only place to get some things. Want to buy a sewing pattern, fabric, any sewing supplies - you have to go to Wal Mart or drive 60 miles from here. So go for Wal Mart - I don't care if they didn't employ a single illegal. Wal Mart is an industry unto itself and needs to be a target of everyone - everytime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12