Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like to see a flyer developed for each state that warns, in English and Spanish, of the penalties for fraudulently registering to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    I would like to see a flyer developed for each state that warns, in English and Spanish, of the penalties for fraudulently registering to vote.

This is a good idea but at the same time until enough people get involved voting laws or any other laws won't be enforced .

We have many lobby's working for these people including our leaders . Until we can form our own and get more participation from the American people we will keep getting the run around .

The queaky wheel gets the grease .

This is it for me . I have been begging the people to do their duty for too many years now . And all it's gotten me is a nation with more illegls running across the border every year . More hospitals closing, higher insurance premiums, more spanish lango to hear in my home from tv and on my phone when tending to business , just to name a few symptoms of our approaching third world status .

I just read Chysler is laying off another 12,000 to add to the 13,000 last Feb. .

Our jobs are leaving ,our property values are falling , we have all this ' cheap labor' yet everything keeps going up except job security and promising future is at all time low .

I called the place where i will have them printed up .

200 flyers in color for $59 . I can make this money back up by not eating out a couple times 'which I seldom do anyway ' unless on the road .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12