Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't blame him, it's his land that he worked hard to have. Nobody has the right to trample all over HIS land like that.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Its about time ranchers and land owners along the border get the right to defend their property against trespassers. Illegals and drug runners have been damaging fences and equipment all along the border. High time we let the property owners protect what is theirs. BTW Montana currently has a bill up for vote to enact a militia here to aid Law Enforcement and Emergency Action. This is very formal with each district having a company with its own flag and uniforms as well. More on that to come.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I don't blame him, it's his land that he worked hard to have. Nobody has the right to trample all over HIS land like that.
    Correction....The land “was hisâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you think that if the trespassers had not been illegals it would have been an issue at all?

Its these twists in what should be clear self defense laws why I don't care if the person is legal or illegal. Break into my property and I assume you mean me and my family harm and will kill any such individual putting my family at risk. Like I said don't care about illegal or legal on that. But I will not be held accountable for medical bills or other charges because such a person survived.

We need much stronger self defense laws on peoples property in most states. Only a couple have decently strong laws.

2005 Arizona Code - Revised Statutes §13-1603 Criminal littering or polluting; classification
    Share |
    Arizona 2005 Code All US State Codes

A. A person commits criminal littering or polluting if such person without lawful authority does any of the following:

1. Throws, places, drops or permits to be dropped on public property or property of another which is not a lawful dump any litter, destructive or injurious material which he does not immediately remove.

2. Discharges or permits to be discharged any sewage, oil products or other harmful substances into any waters or onto any shorelines within the state.

3. Dumps any earth, soil, stones, ores or minerals on any land.

B. Criminal littering or polluting is punished as follows:

1. A class 6 felony if a knowing violation of subsection A in which the amount of litter or other prohibited material or substance exceeds three hundred pounds in weight or one hundred cubic feet in volume or is done in any quantity for a commercial purpose.

2. A class 1 misdemeanor if the act is not punishable under paragraph 1 of this subsection and involves placing any destructive or injurious material on or within fifty feet of a highway, beach or shoreline of any body of water used by the public.

3. A class 2 misdemeanor if not punishable under paragraph 1 or 2 of this subsection.

http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/200 ... 01603.html

Obviously, the illegals can break these laws as well. Rancher Barnett is seems to me should be able to use these laws as part of his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    This man didn't hurt anyone , and furthermore he assited our country in detaining enemies of the state ....
    if he has to pay for detaining crminals , then he should sue the united states for pain and suffering .
    "Damn it's nice to see your face on these boards again!"
    Thanks , good to be back , at least for now , we will see how long my internet connection holds lol ..

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Thanks , good to be back , at least for now , we will see how long my internet connection holds lol ..
    "It's good to have you back!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Every property that illegals and drug runners cross they leave behind clothing, shoes, water bottles paper s and yes they eat and uneat on the property. Polution is one aspect of the problem, the cutting of fences and the damage to water supply systems is another. Then there is the problem of home invasion the ranchers face and the threat to their families. EVERY RANCHER ANS LAND OWNER on the border needs to be able to secure and protect his property as if his life was in danger.

It use to be that it was not violation of the law to enter someones property
    unless there were "NO TRESSPASSING" signs clearly posted.
    I was raised on a Dairy Farm and this is what we had to do.
    The deer were the only ones who wouldn't read the signs. They kept on jumplng the fence.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast