Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Residents (& others) - Call this Congressman!

Couldn't hurt to make a phone call or two etc. to Representative Harry E. Mitchell, the Arizona Democrat who upset the anti-illegal alien conservative JD Hayworth last year in the heavily Republican Tempe District.

During the campaign, Mitchell actually bashed Hayworth for "supporting amnesty" in the past.

Now, according to a New York Times article dated 5-27-07, Mitchell supports "comprehensive immigration reform" !! We all know what "comprehensive" means -- amnesty!

Call his office and tell him NO AMNESTY IN ANY FORM, NO "Z-VISAs" NO "pathways" etc. -- JUST ENFORCE EXISTING LAW AND BUILD THE FENCE!! If he breaks his promise and supports amnesty in the House, you will do everything you can to defeat him in the next election! Tell your friends too!

Contact info:
    Representative Harry E. Mitchell (D-Arizona)
    Website: http://mitchell.house.gov/ (send e-mail through this site)
    phone: 202-225-2190 (Washington DC)
    480-946-2411 (district office)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is killing me to say this--- But facts are that HAYWORTH has not always been so wonderful concerning ILLEGALS & trade agreements.

Geez but it's painful to type that.

Hayworth was on our STRADDLING THE FENCE list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear what you're saying 2ndamendsis, and you undoubtedly know more about JD than I do, but my point is that Mitchell sounded reasonably tough against amnesty in the last election, and we have to hold his feet to the fire and lobby so that he votes with us and against amnesty if this makes it to the House.

I've already called and about to email just as a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I hear what you're saying 2ndamendsis, and you undoubtedly know more about JD than I do, but my point is that Mitchell sounded reasonably tough against amnesty in the last election, and we have to hold his feet to the fire and lobby so that he votes with us and against amnesty if this makes it to the House.

I've already called and about to email just as a precaution.
    Oh --- I AGREE WITH YOU completely!!

Not my intention to diminish the urgency of HOLDING THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE! Every last one of them.

Drives me crazy, though, that some of these guys have reputations that are somewhat bloated and then, when they're trusted by American voters, they sometimes drive a shaft through our backs.

KYL is one of the BEST examples!!!
    How people could have trusted him - any of them. This is not a game where 'trust' wins the day.

{vent over}

Anti-Immigration March in Phoenix

I heard that there is going to be a march on the Capitol Building on Saturday, June 16, against illegal immigration. Does anyone have any details on this?

Re: Anti-Immigration March in Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by SenorKylNoMas
    I heard that there is going to be a march on the Capitol Building on Saturday, June 16, against illegal immigration. Does anyone have any details on this?
    Alipac is not supporting that particular march, Senor.

See this announcement:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49010

Thanks and good points 2amend!

You know, I just checked www.archive.org ("wayback machine" link) and looked up a cached 2006 version of numbersusa website to check on JD's immigration grade, and see that his record was mixed. (ergo, I just deleted the word "great" in front of 'anti-illegal activist JD Hayworth' in my initial post) Thanks for pointing out his past record for me.

Now, let's call/fax/email Harry Mitchell so he doesn't betray us like Kyl!

Definitely won't be supporting march

Appreciate the truthful link. I cannot support liars in any way. Will definitely not be supporting the march. Thanks again, as I would have no other way of knowing. The media only support the illegals and they keep telling us that Americans favor amnesty. Not!

Welcome, POP

SENOR
    why not jump into our BLITZ and call the other liars!
    It pro-active and we have done a bang up job letting them know exactly how Americans feel concerning AMNESTY & ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Screw the "Press"..........we've got the net, the bloggers, talk radio ....THE NEW MEDIA!!!

Youtube is taking over where the "press" has sadly dropped their responsibility due to racism and elitism.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD

Blitz

I have been participating by calling all of the politicians I can. Unfortunately, when I've made most of my phone calls, the mailboxes were full. I've called both local and Washington offices of any phone number I get my hands on. I've also signed up for faxes to be sent in my name. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast