Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by SenorKylNoMas
    I have been participating by calling all of the politicians I can. Unfortunately, when I've made most of my phone calls, the mailboxes were full. I've called both local and Washington offices of any phone number I get my hands on. I've also signed up for faxes to be sent in my name. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
    Wow - Thanks! Just find others of like mind to do the same.

I'm appalled

I'm appalled because I voted for Kyl in the last election. Shame on me. I believed him when he said "no amnesty!" His opponent Jim Pederson was for amnesty. Now he's fulfilling his opponent's campaign promises. I feel hoodwinked! I'm phoning, faxing, and emailing every day. I'm with you guys--all the way. The bad thing is that when this bill is defeated, I still have to deal with Kyl.

I have been participating by calling all of the politicians I can. Unfortunately, when I've made most of my phone calls, the mailboxes were full. I've called both local and Washington offices of any phone number I get my hands on. I've also signed up for faxes to be sent in my name. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
    Now that you ask, LOL {taking you up on your offer!}

Hit the GOP thread down below a bit. All the info is there.

ALSO, If you've time, go to the BLITZ thread and begin the round again.
    Some boxes aren't filled. ++++ THE MOST IMPORTANT issue is NOT having the TEXT of the legislation
    We must hammer them about holding the actual TEXT from Americans
    They are hiding something ~ and we all know it.

I'll pull up the FAX thread for you and you can either email {copy & paste to email} or fax the templates.

They're OUTSTANDING & FUN which is icing on the cake.

We have much to do before Monday rolls around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blitz

I'll make time to do this. I live next door to illegal aliens and it will irk me if they become citizens. And, no, I don't live in the barrio section of town either. Makes me sick. Have to tell you though. I was successful in reporting his Sonora, Mexico license plates to ADOT. He had been driving this "gray vehicle" (not manufactured here and doesn't meet U.S. safety standards) in Arizona for 10 months. No AZ license plates, no emissions inspection, no insurance. ADOT fined him $550 and he had to get the vehicle out of Arizona. Ha ha! At least one victory.

Populist..emailed left message at Scottsdale office. ("I am very unhappy, no make that livid Congressman Mitchell, to have read that you now support "comprehensive immigration reform." Your constituents will not accept amnesty in any form, that includes no Z visa's, no pathways etc., no criminals. Just enforce our laws. Build the fence, fine and close a few companies that employee illegals and the other businesses will stop breaking the law and hire AMERICANS. Betray your constituents by supporting this treasonous bill and I will do everything possible to defeat you next year.

I'll make time to do this. I live next door to illegal aliens and it will irk me if they become citizens. And, no, I don't live in the barrio section of town either. Makes me sick. Have to tell you though. I was successful in reporting his Sonora, Mexico license plates to ADOT. He had been driving this "gray vehicle" (not manufactured here and doesn't meet U.S. safety standards) in Arizona for 10 months. No AZ license plates, no emissions inspection, no insurance. ADOT fined him $550 and he had to get the vehicle out of Arizona. Ha ha! At least one victory.
    I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist..left message at Scottsdale office. ("I am very unhappy, no make that livid Congressman Mitchell, to have read that you now support "comprehensive immigration reform." Your constituents will not accept amnesty in any form, that includes no Z visa's, no pathways etc., no criminals. Just enforce our laws. Build the fence, fine and close a few companies that employee illegals and the other businesses will stop breaking the law and hire AMERICANS. Betray your constituents by supporting this treasonous bill and I will do everything possible to defeat you next year.

Sent email also.

JAK
    During the campaign, Mitchell actually bashed Hayworth for "supporting amnesty" in the past.

Now, according to a New York Times article dated 5-27-07, Mitchell supports "comprehensive immigration reform" !! We all know what "comprehensive" means -- amnesty!

Call his office and tell him NO AMNESTY IN ANY FORM, NO "Z-VISAs" NO "pathways" etc. -- JUST ENFORCE EXISTING LAW AND BUILD THE FENCE!! If he breaks his promise and supports amnesty in the House, you will do everything you can to defeat him in the next election!
    Called and used your talking points!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I don't live in Arizona but I left him a VERY strong message. Letting him know that our politicians are selling us out. Among other things, I told him that the American people are fed up with this, our voices are strong, they had better get their act together because we voted all of them in and we will vote them out next election.

I hope these sob's get an earful!

Anyway, it sure feels good to vent out at the very ones that support this.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Mitchell

Harry Mitchell used to be mayor for years and years when I lived in Tempe, AZ. He was great then. Always thought of what the people wanted. Apparently now, he's been brainwashed by the dirty politicians.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast