Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona reversal on laws against illegals?

On CNN right after Dobbs this evening O'Brien was reporting that Arizona was now going to have to reverse its hard stance on illegal immigration and start recruiting illegals because all these businesses they claim had no labor. Did anyone else see this? I was like WHAT???? Basically, they were saying that Arizona was going to have to develop a sort of Guest Worker program to get illegals there. They had one business owner that they interviewed who had lost millions because he had to fire all 12 of his illegals and he hasn't been able to replace them, supposedly. Anyway, I don't live in AZ, but I think we had better watch what is going on in AZ very closely. They interviewed 2 state legislatures there, and they were talking about it.

Re: Arizona reversal on laws against illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    On CNN right after Dobbs this evening O'Brien was reporting that Arizona was now going to have to reverse its hard stance on illegal immigration and start recruiting illegals because all these businesses they claim had no labor. Did anyone else see this? I was like WHAT???? Basically, they were saying that Arizona was going to have to develop a sort of Guest Worker program to get illegals there. They had one business owner that they interviewed who had lost millions because he had to fire all 12 of his illegals and he hasn't been able to replace them, supposedly. Anyway, I don't live in AZ, but I think we had better watch what is going on in AZ very closely. They interviewed 2 state legislatures there, and they were talking about it.
    This is such BS! ANd how much are they offering to pay American workers and how long has this person actually tried to recruit American workers???

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    This is such BS! ANd how much are they offering to pay American workers and how long has this person actually tried to recruit American workers???
    Of course this employer is lying! Give me a break! We better stay on top of this and WE BETTER GET VOCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Businesses addicted to cheap labor are whining. We need to let them go through the withdrawal pains and get in line with other law abiding businesses!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    They had one business owner that they interviewed who had lost millions because he had to fire all 12 of his illegals and he hasn't been able to replace them, supposedly.
    Perhaps offering a living wage would help.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They had one business owner that they interviewed who had lost millions because he had to fire all 12 of his illegals and he hasn't been able to replace them, supposedly.
    How greedy can someone be, he's losing millions and he won't hire Americans because?

I don't think that will happen. My father in law, who is a naturalized citizen of Hispanic decent, has recently been given less work hours. He lives in Southern California and tells me that everyone is working less, due to the fact that the economy is in the craper. He also said that most of his friends who are legal or citizens, are going to search for jobs in Arizona.

Word has gotten around that there are jobs open for those who do have "documents".

Too much pressure from big business. These jerks claim they lost money, they only had that extra money because they broke the law. Now business is upset because they will have to pay a fair wage. This shows who our politicians really care about.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

All this is crap, if the guy lost millions because he had to let his 12 illegal workers go, that right there tells you he could pay Americans a very good wage. I'd say if he refused to hire Americans because he might only make a half million dollar profit instead of a million dollars, thats a bad business decision on his part and basically rooted in greed.

When the business could clearly hire Americans and make a decent profit but just refuses to because he is greedy and spoiled, he ought to be boycotted and put out of business. When his bills go unpaid and he's about to lose everything, I'm sure he'll be darn glad to hire Americans and take that lessor profit.

What gets me about these businesses is they believe they have a right to make money no matter what the cost to other Americans. Which puts them in the same catagory as drug dealers, pimps and slave traders.
    The Constitution clearly states a person cannot step on my liberties just because they want to make a dollar. When a company breaks the laws of the land, they have clearly stepped on the Tax Payers liberties and rights as well as broken the law. The laws are created to make a fair and equal society for all tax payers, not just for the ones with a dollar and certianly not for the ILLEGAL CRIMINALS!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Business owners addicted to cheap labor are worse than drug addicts being forced to get clean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast