Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I just talked to both my senators offices...they both have issued statements that they feel that DeLay has been the victim of unfair media attacks. Both support him.

I couldn't get anything on investigating the judges...they transferred me to another person in the office who wasn't answering the phone at the moment...

RR
    you don't have your state listed under your avatar -- who are your Senators?

good for them. Many in Congress don't like Tom DeLay because he's "just an exterminator" -- he's common folks like us. That's the one thing I do like about him.

Not only can he be called the "Hammer" for nailing corrupt judges, he earns the title of "Exterminator" of the judicial termites
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE

I know I'm a broken record but
    We have to exploit the weakest links we can find to make headway quickly while other areas are being worked on.

These BILLIONS $$ are eating at me. If the American Public knew what we were giving and WHERE IT WAS GOING or how it was being used -- Hmmmmmmm and how is that - they'd be more apt to wake up.

When it comes to foreign aid, American's are asking questions to themselves.........now we must get them to voice their concerns to their Reps. We must make a stink of this money........it's HUGE while our airports, borders and ports are sitting in the wind without any underwear on.

THEN add the SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM for ILLEGALS!!!

WOW, Trillions of Dollars and that makes Iraq a spit in the bucket.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mamie,
    My senators are Hutchison and Cornyn...I'm from Texas.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

PS!!!

Let me add that our ELECTRICAL GRID is open for sabotage

This is one of my husband's fields and he's been extremely worried. Without getting technical, this is one of the most serious concerns and could be taken out by a lousy piece of explosives in one or two areas easily accessed by you and me let alone those that have a real desire.

People aren't aware of the actual danger. As far as the ILLEGALS go, they'll sell their soul for a few bucks and many could be had with a $100 and a bottle of beer. Any terrorist could use these people to bring whatever {suitcase bomb anyone} into the country for future use.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    THEN add the SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM for ILLEGALS!!!

WOW, Trillions of Dollars and that makes Iraq a spit in the bucket.
    you're right about that ... but all we hear is about the cost of the "war" not much about the cost of subsidizing Mexico.

I wonder how much the terrorists pay for "illegal aliens" to get across the border ... do they support the coyotes and what "biological weapons" have those "illegal aliens" been infected with?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie,
    My senators are Hutchison and Cornyn...I'm from Texas.

RR
    great! did you happen to mention Congressman Alcee Hastings that is on the Intelligence Committee?

Of course I mentioned Hastings. These people that answer the phones in those offices are so supercilious I'd like to shake them...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Man every day I wake up and think this whole issue couldn't get crazier, and every day I find out how wrong I am!

Have any of you over 50 people ever seen an administration side with law-breakers at the expense of its own law-abiding citizens? Our wages are falling everywhere and our working poor are getting shafted! I just read an ad for McDonalds managers and they are now paying only ten dollars an hr for management. We are quickly going backwards in time to pay rates that were acceptable in the 70's but our housepayments and rents aren't dropping.

Of course I mentioned Hastings. These people that answer the phones in those offices are so supercilious I'd like to shake them...

RR
    just asking! it's so hard to remember everything. I called my representatives office to and asked where he stood on illegal immigration and supporting Tom DeLay. I asked him about Congressman Alcee Hastings being "impeached" and being on the Intelligence Committee ... he didn't seem to know anything about it

MAMIE wrote
    I wonder how much the terrorists pay for "illegal aliens" to get across the border
    I've heard & read the figure to be $20,000 and possibly higher.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast