Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MAMIE wrote
    I wonder how much the terrorists pay for "illegal aliens" to get across the border
    I've heard & read the figure to be $20,000 and possibly higher.
    that's more than many will make in a lifetime
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

PS!!!

Let me add that our ELECTRICAL GRID is open for sabotage

This is one of my husband's fields and he's been extremely worried. Without getting technical, this is one of the most serious concerns and could be taken out by a lousy piece of explosives in one or two areas easily accessed by you and me let alone those that have a real desire.

People aren't aware of the actual danger. As far as the ILLEGALS go, they'll sell their soul for a few bucks and many could be had with a $100 and a bottle of beer. Any terrorist could use these people to bring whatever {suitcase bomb anyone} into the country for future use.
    We all should be extremely worried. OUR GOVERNMENT should be extremely worried too. But they won't react until a major catastrophe happens. Then they will retreat back into their safe little dens, and have a speech-writer do-up a really sad and patriotic speech about how we all stand together and blablabla. And of course they won't be held accountable for anything! Traitors, all of them!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

after 9/11 Americans said they would never forget -- not only did many forget, many don't even care any more.

I wondered if the oil refinery explosion in Texas recently was sabotage.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I wondered if the oil refinery explosion in Texas recently was sabotage
    Look, we've had quite a few incidents that really haven't been explained but that's not a new phenomena.

North East power blackout last year was MASSIVE! Wasn't cause that tree fell on a wire as they claimed

Trains all over the world have been having problems.

Planes and pretty much everything one could think of.

One of two things would explain most and the rest will surely be accidents.

1. we're testing ourselves with certain things {ie:blackout etc.}
    2. we've had sabotage

Everybody has their own opinion but for me........don't talk to me about HOMELAND SECURITY {trillions on bloated nothing} a BORDER CZAR {more $ on bloat} or the PATRIOT ACT until these borders are sealed! and there are NO licenses for illegals!!!
    ps: I didn't mean any of you, LOL, I meant the politicians
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, I thought the Columbia disaster was sabotage...that thing exploded almost over my head...it was incredibly loud..rattled the windows throughout the house. They'll never convince me that it was a piece of insulation. Not to worry, the truth about that little baby will never be known.

The Texas City refinery explosion? That's not the first one there...but if you stop to think that a shortage of refineries is hurting us right now..and this one won't be back online for several months...sorta makes you wonder, doesn't it?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Trains all over the world have been having problems.

Planes and pretty much everything one could think of.
    think about it, "illegal aliens" are "doing the jobs Americans won't do" ... they're mechanics on trains and planes, and they're working at nuclear power plants

MAMIE

LOL, I live w/a former INTEL guy and you know I get an earfull!! This problem that we've had with ILLEGALS working in our sensitive areas has his hair falling out------literally.

He can turn a red beet green if you know what I mean.
    Man of few words but when they come out I've learned to listen carefully...
    he's never been wrong yet.

YUP on the "oil refineries"........and Bush is going to recommend that we begin building new ones.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MAMIE

LOL, I live w/a former INTEL guy and you know I get an earfull!! This problem that we've had with ILLEGALS working in our sensitive areas has his hair falling out------literally.

He can turn a red beet green if you know what I mean.
    Man of few words but when they come out I've learned to listen carefully...
    he's never been wrong yet.

YUP on the "oil refineries"........and Bush is going to recommend that we begin building new ones.
    we need the oil refineries to lower the prices of fuel so the United States can be "self-sufficient" BUT, we need to have control over who is in this country and who operates those refineries FIRST ....

how can we be "self-sufficient" if we are supporting other nations?

Yes, we need the refineries yesterday BUT my fear is "who is going to build them?" Who will have access to blueprints/schematics? Who will be working in them? What big energy people will be profiting behind the scenes and will they include foreign entities?

We'll never be self sufficient again without controlling our food supply {imho} and our WATER.

Yes, we need the refineries yesterday BUT my fear is "who is going to build them?" Who will have access to blueprints/schematics? Who will be working in them? What big energy people will be profiting behind the scenes and will they include foreign entities?

We'll never be self sufficient again without controlling our food supply {imho} and our WATER.
    you're absolutely right, my state that "we need to have control over who is in this country and who operates those refineries FIRST .... " didn't go far enough, I was thinking control over who is here would do it

our problem is, somebody will probably get "illegal aliens" to do the drawings!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234