Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aztlan Rising

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is not Waco and this is not Ruby Ridge.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

rising

Azatlan rising....like the stink off a summer turd. g

I assume that the first post made by Charlesoakisland are quotes from delusional Mexicans.
    Their source is not very clear.

The statment:
    WE are NOT Latino, Hispanic, Latin, Spanish, or European
    Is in fact correct, they are not any of those races, they are a mix of them;Hence the word "Mexican".

...a rich past, but that past is not ours to share
    And thank God for that!
    - It must be troubling to know that you have descended from people who engaged in war for the sole purpose of capturing people for sacrifice. After cutting open their victims and removing their hearts, they would often skin the bodies and wear the skins as robes.
    - The Aztecs failed to observe the long known rule of "know your enemy" when they carried out their unprovoked attack on the first small group of Spanish conquistadors who arrived in their land. Where they defending their land, their families, or themselves?
    No. The Aztecs had never before seen people with beards, their goal was to kill the explorers and skin the bodies and faces from the corpses so they could be worn as masks and robes.
    I assure you, we want no part of that.

We have our own history, our own cultures and our own past
    Yes you do, including such things as:
    - The first Spanish explorers to reach Mexico were massacred by the Aztecs.
    - In the year 1519, 508 Spanish conquistadors defeated the Aztec army of close to 1 million soldiers with similar arms and conquered Mexico.
    - Aztecs lived far south of the current US - Mexican boarder and had no geographic knowledge of anything beyond their warring neighbors.
    - During their conquest, the Spanish discovered and named Alta (Upper) and Baja (lower) California.
    - After over 300 years of occupation the Spanish abandoned Mexico in 1821 stating that there was nothing of value and the land was "inhabited by impoverished savages".
    - After Spain departed, Mexico claimed its independents.
    - Not so quite so independent, Mexico began barrowing money from Spain, France, and the USA.
    - After failing to repay loans and attempting to claim land which Spain had abandond and was occupied by Americans, a handful of American civilians entered Mexico and with little resistance Mexico was defeated. In 1848 agreed to settle its debt by granting the disputed land which is now the south end of Texas to the USA
    - In 1862 the French sent diplomats to negotiate a settlement of Mexico's debt. thinking they were Frances army, the Mexican militia attacked them. The day is now celebrated as cinco de mayo.
    The events that day also caused France to send their real army which concord Mexico.
    - After several years of French occupation, the US expelled the French and restored Mexico’s independence.

THIS LAND BELONGS TO US!
    Yes, the land does belong to the US.
    As noted above, the only land north of the boarder that Mexico has ever had any claim to was actually Spanish territory which Mexico granted to the USA to resolve its debt. Knowing that Spain no longer wanted the land and Mexico had no money, the USA accepted it as payment satisfied with the fact that it would restore peace.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Whoah! Skid, you know your history!

One thing though - Concord is the name of a supersonic jet, plump juicy grapes or a location. I do believe you meant "conquered" as in taking over territory(!)(?) If so, you now have the correct spelling

Excellent post! I give you an A+ regardless of a few spelling errors - the point did get across most effectively
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Re: Aztlan Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Aztlan Rising is an educational resource for Mexicans

It's time for the Brown Revolution...AZTLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!!!
    http://www.aztlanrising.com/index.php?o ... 3&Itemid=1
    Well there seems to be one very important factor that the Brown Revolution fails to realize. When forced to fight, Americans are the greatest fighters the world has ever known. BAR NONE
    I have read very much about the "call to arms" being made by this stupid 'Azlan' group of idiots. Are they so damn dumb to not know that there are enough white, black, and some brown American fighting men to kick their ass'es inside out?
    Maybe they plan to do it with their MS-13 punks. I look forward to the day I am presented with the opportunity to put my boot in some of their ass'es.
    Thank You - Over and out.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Thanks for pointing that out, I think that my spell checker "fixed" my original spelling.

But at least it was in English!

oh, one other thing. A public service announcement that was recently on TV stated that Low Rider cars are a part of Mexico's heritage. Besides being an absurd if not bizarre statement, I have to seriously question their intellect. They did not even begin stealing the hydraulics from our boats and equipment until the mid 1970’s.

Re: Aztlan Rising

Quote Originally Posted by wep561
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Aztlan Rising is an educational resource for Mexicans

It's time for the Brown Revolution...AZTLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!!!
    http://www.aztlanrising.com/index.php?o ... 3&Itemid=1
    Well there seems to be one very important factor that the Brown Revolution fails to realize. When forced to fight, Americans are the greatest fighters the world has ever known. BAR NONE
    I have read very much about the "call to arms" being made by this stupid 'Azlan' group of idiots. Are they so damn dumb to not know that there are enough white, black, and some brown American fighting men to kick their ass'es inside out?
    Maybe they plan to do it with their MS-13 punks. I look forward to the day I am presented with the opportunity to put my boot in some of their ass'es.
    Thank You - Over and out.
    Well it's great to know that someone out there isn't afraid to speak it as it truly is Does "Thank You - Over and out" mean that he spoke, then ducked and ran??
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Whoah! Skid, you know your history!
    I used to think that myself, but I have never heard about "Aztlan" before.

My ignorance: "Aztlan" is an Aztec myth, details about it can be found HERE

Aztec mythology describes Aztlan as an island, not a continent. So they must be referring to Alcatraz.

Quote Originally Posted by skid
    I assume that the first post made by Charlesoakisland are quotes from delusional Mexicans.
    Their source is not very clear.
    skid,

His post included links to the source. You are fairly new so it would be a good idea to look around the boards some and see where we are coming from before you start doing a lot of posting. Also, check out http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19 for ways you can take action.
    Our rules for the forums are located at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html.

Alipac, Waco and Ruby Ridge were just the beginning. Unfortunately, not enough Americans wanted to believe it. We have got to stop ignoring the inevitable.

That post said what they are planning: REVOLUTION. Don't you get it????
    They're not talking about a rebellion, they're talking about revolution. And anyone who is not part of THEIR RACIST agenda will be sacrificed. How many more times do you have to hear it before you believe them?

(MOD EDIT)

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast