Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, LIVINGINTHEUSA!!

Thanks for the link, this only shows what happens when there is not a common language like ENGLISH declared.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My God that was heart wrenching!
    I am furious!
    Who speaks for the rights of those children?
    Did the ACLU sue for them?
    And now, having learned nothing from this history, our government is about to repeat this scenario over and over and over again by letting thousands of Mexican truckers drive anywhere in the USA. And we the American people are about to become the guinea pigs in a test pilot program. How many will be sacraficed until they get enough deaths for statictical data? I didn't know the government condoned testing on humans!

How many more innocent Americans must die? Who will fight for their rights to the American dream?

Who will stop this insanity?
    My heart aches for that family. They were robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Small business
    TSA and the Coast Guard estimate that 750,000 people would initially need to obtain a maritime TWIC and that the rule will cost $1.028 billion over ten years.
    http://www.sba.gov/advo/laws/comments/dhs06_0705.html[/quote]

What I wanted to say about the maritime TWIC id cards is they cost about 60,000 dollars a card! I was at an industry meeting the other day and they still aren't ready. I hear the TWIC id cards are going to be liquid filled and temper poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Orbit
    Posted on: Friday, 13 April 2007, 12:00 CDT
    Bush Chided for Port ID Delays

By Jennifer C. Kerr THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON -- Senate Democrats accused the Bush administration on Thursday of bungling a much-needed port security program that has cost tens of millions of dollars and still isn't operating.

The plan, overseen primarily by the Transportation Security Administration, calls for issuing high-tech, tamperproof ID cards to workers to gain access to secure areas of U.S. ports. The program, critics say, is beset by delays, cost overruns and missed deadlines.

The program has cost taxpayers more than $94 million, or about $60,000 per ID card, complained New Jersey Democrat Frank Lautenberg.

The program, begun in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, has undergone limited testing. Congressional investigators reported that 1,700 ID cards have been issued to workers during testing, well short of the program's goal of screening 75,000 workers and assigning them cards.

TSA chief Kip Hawley defended the agency's efforts and said implementing the sophisticated technology on such a large scale will take time. "It is the network behind the card that is complex," Hawley told lawmakers.
    http://www.redorbit.com/news/politic...ays/index.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12