Thread: Bank of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America

Thought you might find this of interest.

This is a conversation you should be part of...

For those Bank of America customers............................
    I checked it out and there is even more info on Snopes that may add to ones here.
    (link at bottom of this email)

A conversation between a Customer and Bank of America

Bank: This is the Bank of America, can I help you?
    Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do Business with you any longer.
    Bank: Why?
    Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think it's right. I'm taking my business
    elsewhere.
    Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close
    the account. What is your account number?
    Customer: (gives account number)
    Bank: For security purposes and for your protection,can you please give me the last four digits of your
    social security number?
    Customer: No.
    Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are.
    Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that
    your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers.
    You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've
    given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me
    for a Social Security number, would you?
    Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.
    Customer: Why not?
    Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We
    don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

CHECK THIS OUT ON SNOPES!!!!! IT'S TRUE!!!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrat ... merica.asp
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Wow, that's actually not too surprising. Disgusting company, all they care for is profit.
    &ldquo;Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar&rsquo;s, and unto God the things that are God&rsquo;s&rdquo;

What gets me also are all these little walk in grocery store banks as well. I see them staffed by what looks to be illegal immigrants, and promises of zero down loans, no proof of this or that required, etc, etc. It's probably rampant among so many loan outfits.

Recently went to a local branch of BoA (reluctantly....) tpo clear up some things after closing my accounts with them, and I was suprised to see tons of pamphlets with information about banking services, loans, accounts...ALL IN SPANISH!!! Talk about kissing some ass!!! I've seen one branch where nearly every sign they had hanging was in Spanish. I'm glad I closed my accounts because it really looked like they are trying to become the Bank of Mejico.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I used to have a credit card issued from Bank of America, but not anymore. i will NEVER do any business with them ever again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.