Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geese

Ok Neese, I changed the title just for you ! Happy?

Now let me try and clarify a few things. After learning about the history of the Federal Reserve and all those involved it seems pretty obvious that the big bankers are calling the shots. It is to in depth go into that is why I put the link to some info on the subject.

I realize that it is the upper ranks of the banks that set the practices. Just out of curiosity since you apparently work for a bank, does yours honor the matricular consular card? Do they make special mortgage deals for illegals?

Crocketsghost quote (My beef is with the bankers, such as the Rothschilds and the house of Morgan, not with those functionaries who earn wages from them.) sums up what I was trying to get at. Lets not forget the Rockefellers.

Anyway, we all have a right to our opinions. We still have (at least for now) our first amendment rights. The way things are going after reading Williams post about Newt, who knows how long we will have any of our constitution left!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Matricula Consular cards are accepted for deposits but not loans. Yes, there are programs that allows the borrower to apply with less paperwork. I don't condone it, but it is out there.

Thank you for changing the title.

It just seems like the deck is stacked against American citizens everyway you turn doesn't it? While we are expected to abide by the law, illegal aliens, companies and politicians don't have to play by the same rules.

Everybody needs to get out and vote. It is a valiant effort to ban businesses (and I still ban them too, not only for immigration reasons but for other political reasons too. It is saving me a lot of money! ), but honestly, we will all run out of places to shop. Most industries are going that way because there is money in it. They don't just cater to Mexicans though, I think that they reach out to all ethnic groups (Chinese, Polish etc...) differently to get their business. We have sales people who take care of their segment of the population. Chicago is very diverse, so it is not abnormal to see all kinds of people here. When I first started in banking, there were a handful of loan programs. Now, there are so many it is impossible to remember them all, and they keep changing. Not only that, there is such a tremendous pressure to meet unrealistic quotas at work that most employees just want to get the job done. The younger people getting into banking don't seem affected, but the older employees get mad about it. If there are any other bankers out there, I would be interested to know when you first noticed a large increase in Mexican business, for us, it was about five years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Everybody needs to get out and vote. It is a valiant effort to ban businesses (and I still ban them too, not only for immigration reasons but for other political reasons too. It is saving me a lot of money! ), but honestly, we will all run out of places to shop. Most industries are going that way because there is money in it. They don't just cater to Mexicans though, I think that they reach out to all ethnic groups (Chinese, Polish etc...) differently to get their business. We have sales people who take care of their segment of the population. Chicago is very diverse, so it is not abnormal to see all kinds of people here. When I first started in banking, there were a handful of loan programs. Now, there are so many it is impossible to remember them all, and they keep changing. Not only that, there is such a tremendous pressure to meet unrealistic quotas at work that most employees just want to get the job done. The younger people getting into banking don't seem affected, but the older employees get mad about it. If there are any other bankers out there, I would be interested to know when you first noticed a large increase in Mexican business, for us, it was about five years ago.
    When you vote is more important than how you vote. If you don't vote in the primaries and get active as to who is available in the primaries, you just get stuck voting for whomever the parties throw up there for the general elections.

Excellent point.

You know

Everytime I look around at bads news it seems to have started about 5 years ago (is it just me or has anyone elese noticed this!) Seems a lot of our problems started when Bushy got into office (although a lot of what is happening has been being slowly implemented for years). Another one is the year 2010! Is that the target date for our final demise?

Banned

Re: You know

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Everytime I look around at bads news it seems to have started about 5 years ago (is it just me or has anyone elese noticed this!) Seems a lot of our problems started when Bushy got into office (although a lot of what is happening has been being slowly implemented for years). Another one is the year 2010! Is that the target date for our final demise?
    Nah, you probably just weren't paying attention before five years ago. For example, NAFTA was well before that, and the open borders policy started with some presidential directives by Clinton more than ten years ago, unless you want to go back to the last amnesty twenty years ago.

I think that we have all seen a slow progression, but it seems like the real trouble started five years ago, to a point where crime was very noticeable and people became very demanding and disrespectful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I think that we have all seen a slow progression, but it seems like the real trouble started five years ago, to a point where crime was very noticeable and people became very demanding and disrespectful.
    Depends on where you live. In places like California, Florida and Texas, where I have spent most of my time over the last 20 years, it's been an obvious problem for much longer than 5 years. It's been an obvious problem in California for ages, as in the L.A. riots where the majority of those arrested for looting and violent crime (I believe the figure given at the time in the local news was 56%) were not just Hispanics, but illegal aliens. The problem was already becoming evident in North Texas in the early 1990s, but exploded after Clinton's 1996 gutting of border enforcement. It just "seems" like it's gotten so much worse in the last five years to you guys up north and back east because (a) it's convenient because of the desire to blame everything on this one administration, which is much less scary than admitting that most of our elected officials are either part of the problem or are standing idly by when they have a duty to act and (b) because that's about the time that the problem started trickling into your necks of the woods.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast