Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I have to say, I listened to this man, who claims to be a Christian, and the racist and political garbage that came out of his mouth through to the congregation at a pulpit, made me want to cry. Not because it hurt me personally, but because he is ruining what so many had/have worked so hard to do, stop racial divisiveness.

And above that, it angered me as he is supposed to be an example to the worldly of Christ!!!What kind of example is he, but one of hate, that is not Christ-like.

I honestly do hope this kills it for Obama, because if he attended this church for 20 years, he had to have been there for at least one of those sermons and he sat there and did not take a stand against it. He is now only taking a stand becasue he knows his campaign is on the line.

Last point. When this preacher talks about how Hillary was not a black boy raised by a single parent, who was he talking about? Obama's mother was white, and he had a step-father as well, plus he manetioned his maternal grandparents were close too, did this pastor forget Obama was raised by WHITE PEOPLE? How must Obama's mother and family feel?

This man sickens me on so many levels.
    Okay, this is real simple to answer. If Jesus was born in Bethlehem and looked like the people of Bethlehem, then he certainly wasn't White. Get it? I agree the pastor's comments are divisive, and I agree Obama had to have heard some of his tirades, but that doesn't mean he agrees with the pastor, and look at the video, not everyone there is clapping and cheering.

I took the pastor to mean that Obama has faced more hardship and prejudice than has Clinton. There's a long list of wrongs done Blacks in this country, so is it so hard to believe that some folks still have bitterness?

We must all be bigger than Wright and not let his words dictate how we feel about each other, or we're no better than he is. ..

AE

Expendable, there have been a lot of wrongs done to a LOT of people in this country in the past, but what MLK fought for was not this, it was for there to be an end to the issues of racial divisiveness.

I have always had more respect for people who can GET OVER the past, and move forward, instead of bringing it up and using using it as a point of contention.

As for Jesus, he was Jewish and in that time, he likely looked Middle Eastern, olive skin, likely dark hair, brown or green eyes (presumed). As for Obama, sure, people may have said disparaging things to him in the past as a black man, but it seesms HE got over it, but his pastor felt the need to use it as a political point from the pulpit (BTW, political endorsements from the pulpit are supposed to be no-no since they surely have tax-exempt status!).

I would certainly hope Obama does not feel this way, it would be a shame to know he does. Yet I still feel that he had to have heard at least one of these sermons and should have spoke up them, not wait till it became an issue now.

I also stand by my statement that this man is supposed to be an example of Christ, and this is not being any kind of example, it is being mean and racist, and yes, I surely hope that many people in that congregation did not applaud of agree.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The sad thing here is that there are Americans who will find this information out and STILL vote for this clown. This country is in serious trouble.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    The sad thing here is that there are Americans who will find this information out and STILL vote for this clown. This country is in serious trouble.
    Sort of like the American sheeple who voted for Senor Boosh who pretended to be a "conservative christian", twice even though the first election was fixed and the second was questionable as well? This country is already in trouble, actually its on the verge of collapse, none of which is the fault of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. It took 2 terms for Senor Boosh to destroy America and its going to take a lifetime to fix it. No matter who steps into the oval office it won't make a dent in cleaning up the disasterous mess being left behind by the dumbest, most incompetent idiot ever elected to public office, let alone POTUS.

Problem is that picture of Obama? its not real. Nobody can hold a cigarette between their lips with their lips sealed together. When he announced his candidacy he admitted that he was a smoker and he was trying to quit. I have not doubt that he has quit and that picture was just another pile on to discredit him. You know like the deliberate use of his middle name, as if his mother was a devout terrorist and she named him Barack Hussein so he would carry on the family tradition?

Let's face it America is full of racists, and every racist trick in the book will be used to incite fear and racial tensions and distrust.

The KKK is getting bigger everyday; Hilary and Bill Clinton are ticked off because she thought she had the black vote on lockdown. Obama has not been found guilty of anything other than by association. How many of you agree with every single thing your pastors/church teaches/preaches?

Reading this board would make anyone think Obama was a member of the Nation of Islam. I see how we ended up with Senor Boosh and troops in Iraq for the past 5 years
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

JAK
    Where is the ADL, SPLC, and the ACLU?
    They are NOT interested in ANY hate speech, actions... that are geared toward America or Americans... why should they? They hate America and Americans too!!! They fight for EVERYONE BUT AMERICA/AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barack Obama's Mother knew what she was doing when she gave him his Muslims names. His father was Muslim. He went to a School for Muslim Children...they sent him there to be with Muslims.

He is mixed racially, but calls himself black. He never talks about his white mother and other relatives, instead he aligns himself with nut jobs, from a a racist, militant Church with loyalties to Africa, not America...go figure. It is connected with Muslims. Now which sect of Muslims is hard to figure out. The Muslims that hate anyone but Muslims, or the other kind? It is amazing that he would even go to a church like this...He seemed to be smart.

It is interesting that excuses are made for everything he does or doesn't do and the people he has aligned himself with.

If you listen to some folks, whites should have to pay for all the wrongs done to blacks in America until the end of time, while excusing all of the bad behavior and racism of blacks to other folks. The whites that fought in the Civil War don't count, nor do the whites that fought for Civil Rights.

We are having the same argument with illegal immigrants. America is supposed to look the other way, and allow law breaking, violent crimes, ranting about what is owed because of some past wrongs or perceived wrong. It does not matter that these people's own country committed these wrongs....They just want us to pay and make it right. So we have to forgive breaking and entering, not paying taxes and their living off our system.

I am so sick of owing everyone else under the rainbow a perfect life at my expense. When will enough be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    Barack Obama's Mother knew what she was doing when she gave him his Muslims names. His father was Muslim. He went to a School for Muslim Children...they sent him there to be with Muslims.

He is mixed racially, but calls himself black. He never talks about his white mother and other relatives, instead he aligns himself with nut jobs, from a a racist, militant Church with loyalties to Africa, not America...go figure. It is connected with Muslims. Now which sect of Muslims is hard to figure out. The Muslims that hate anyone but Muslims, or the other kind? It is amazing that he would even go to a church like this...He seemed to be smart.

It is interesting that excuses are made for everything he does or doesn't do and the people he has aligned himself with.

If you listen to some folks, whites should have to pay for all the wrongs done to blacks in America until the end of time, while excusing all of the bad behavior and racism of blacks to other folks. The whites that fought in the Civil War don't count, nor do the whites that fought for Civil Rights.

We are having the same argument with illegal immigrants. America is supposed to look the other way, and allow law breaking, violent crimes, ranting about what is owed because of some past wrongs or perceived wrong. It does not matter that these people's own country committed these wrongs....They just want us to pay and make it right. So we have to forgive breaking and entering, not paying taxes and their living off our system.

I am so sick of owing everyone else under the rainbow a perfect life at my expense. When will enough be enough?
    The paranoia surrounding race and religious generalizations in America knows no bounds. So much of what I have read on this board alone reaffirms the ignorance and xenophobia of so many who take rumors and run with them instead of researching the truth and analyzing who, how or why they are put out there. Too bad George Bush wasn't put under the same microscope for analysis, America would have been spared a lot misery, incompetence and loss of lives.

As for Barack never talking about his white mother? If he has never talked about her how do we all know she is white? I've heard him speak about her, the hardships and general events in his childhood on several occasions. He has also written a book that details everything about his childhood, but then you'd know that if you were really interested in the facts about his background.

How many times have you heard John McCain, Hillary or any other candidate talk about their mothers or what their childhood was like in detail? I don't recall them even being asked about them either. Yet because Obama is black and had a muslim father, it is expected that his personal life should be on display for complete analysis to soothe the fears of white Americans. See how ridiculous this all is?

Furthermore, you speak as if he choses to claim being black instead of white as his race. Obama did not create the one drop rule. You know the one that was invented that states ONE DROP OF BLACK BLOOD MAKES YOU BLACK? As far as I know, that LAW created by white folks (not Obama) is still on the books dating back to slavery.

As for your generalization of muslims hating everyone? You know this because? Exactly, you don't. As a matter of fact I'm willing to bet my bank acount balance that you've never even met a muslim.

I understand your frustration with what you deem as the white man being blamed for everything, but at the end of the day, the white forefathers built America by enslaving, torturing, murdering, robbing, raping and a multitude of inhumane sins and acts were commited against non-whites globally and decades (some of which continue today) without thinking there would ever come a time that their future generations would be held accountable for their actions. It's not by accident nor design that so many worldwide see America as a hateful, racist, bully. The chickens have merely come home to roost.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

AE

Whatmattersmost:

It's not by accident nor design that so many worldwide see America as a hateful, racist bully. The chickens have merely come home to roost.
    So as a member of ALIPAC, who is fighting against the constant exploitation of Americans at the expense of illegal aliens, this is your feelings about how white Americans deserve this type of attitude now?

As for Obama, to me, his alignment with this man and his racist and hateful leanings is another reason I would surely not vote for him, mainly it was because of his leaning towards leniancy in regards to illegal immigration, I simply did not believe politically that he would have enough of a backbone to do something about it.

Not ONE single of my ancestors had ANYTHING to do with the exploitation of anyone, in fact a portion of them were given the shaft during their times, but that has nothing to do with me and my opportunities now, just the same as it is for everyone one this country, regardless of their ethnic backgrounds. I hold no one from the past responsible for my lot in life right now, neither should anyone else, that is simply the same argument, as evangelinot has noted, we are having with the illegal aliens and their handlers.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

One thing you forget is the Africans SOLD them to the white ship owners to profit off their own people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

white forefathers built America by enslaving, torturing, murdering, robbing, raping and a multitude of inhumane sins and acts were commited against non-whites,
    Hmmm are you generalizing that America was only built by bad white people who did bad things to people of color to get us where we are today? When I look back into my so called white history(I call it American history) my forefathers did none of the above. They came to this country and built it with backbreaking labor. They did not have slaves, they did not torture, rape or rob someone to get what they wanted and they did not sneak into the country. They helped build America into what it is today.

Tell me who freed the black slaves? It wasn't just black people.

Methinks you need to research the truth too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast