Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Because You're an American

Well today was hot, so hot amd probably 100% humidity, it was so humid here, you could see a haze over the trees from all the moisture. Trust me, I realize that in certain parts of the south it is like that most of the time, but here, it is very odd.

So, we decided to take the kids to our favorite spot on the Sandy River (known to Lewis and Clark as the "Quicksand River). On our way down we were going to have to get air for one of the inner tubes. Takes 50 cents usually.

My husband walked into the gas station/mini-mart and asked for some quarters for the air compressor, and the girl behind the counter was taking a gas payment.

She leaned over to him, and said "It's free, because you are an American!", as a Hispanic man stood there.

My husband came out and told me that. I was speechless (that takes a big surprise to make my mouth silent!). I asked him what promted this, and he said "I really don't know, she just said it, and had glared at the guy in front of me".

Although this young woman did not know if this guy was illegal or not, it showed to me how truly fed up Americans are and how if our government does not do the right thing, they will be dealing with a lot of angry voters.

I have noticed lately people are sometimes just seething with frustration, this was a good example of that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, Americans have had enough of this and I think the politicians time is up. They are going to have to face the facts and stop playing their political games. It if it politics they are interested in then they better start listening to the American people because the gig is up.

The next time you are there be sure to thank her for me.
    We need more people like her out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know Mountaindog, I too was grateful for her outspokeness. I was also grateful she was not ashamed to make that statement, in what has become a hostile enviroment for most of us.

I only questioned that she may have made some assumptions publically about the guy ahead of my husband, thus potentially alienating someone who may have been a legal resident or citizen (I know, it is pretty uncommon these days!!). That was my only concern.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The guy in front of your husband could only be alienated if he was required to pay for air.

I'm glad evberyday Americans are getting fed up.

It's about damned time!!!

AmericanElizabeth,

Although this young woman did not know if this guy was illegal or not, it showed to me how truly fed up Americans are and how if our government does not do the right thing, they will be dealing with a lot of angry voters.
    Amen. I certainly am not holding back with my feelings. I'm just waiting for an illegal to ask me if I speak Spanish. Oh, I can't wait....
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I only questioned that she may have made some assumptions publically about the guy ahead of my husband, thus potentially alienating someone who may have been a legal resident or citizen (I know, it is pretty uncommon these days!!). That was my only concern.
    AmericanElizabeth:

I agree with you. The man may have been a legal. And the woman is most assuredly feeling the frustrations of many Americans.

Having said that, I will put myself in a hotseat here and say --

Just be careful not to paint everyone that has brown skin with the same broad brush. The man might (or might not have) even been an hispanic (legal or otherwise).

I say this because I've been mistaken for hispanic when I was visiting friends in Houston a few years back, and my hair isn't even black. I guess it was the brown skin that did it.

Down under....

We play a game down here now in the cities called.. Spot the Aussie... We are fast becoming a minority in our own country and its devastating. Man I go bush on walkabout for a couple of weeks and Im sitting on the riverbank all by my lonesome and next thing wham... asians coming outa my arse. Now dont get me wrong.. i dont dislike asians as a rule.. or anyone for that matter, Its our government allowing it so it breeds malicious thoughts. but when im sitting there starkers in the middle of the bush and trying to get some downtime away from everyone .. last thing I need is an asian with a camera takin a picture of the family jewels. Queensland was leased to the japanese for 99 years as its a lucrative place it seems. My uncle lives in brisbane. He was the first Australian shot in vietnam. He walks down the street and sees all of these vietnamese who he was paid to kill on a daily basis overunning his old stomping grounds. It kills him to know that his mates and all the other diggers died a death to honour their country and now the government has taken away the honour of their dying in war and given the asians cheap homeloans. In my own town of Adelaide, there are now whole areas where the signs on the buildings are illedgible if you cant speak asian. This isnt a a couple of blocks. Its whole districts. Like Americans we have allowed this to happen and now that the money is rolling in off of these people, the government wont shut it down. the thing to remember here is and a lot of people seem to overlook it. is this. A true refugee cannot afford the boat trip. They are trapped in their homeland. Its the rich and prosperous who have paid for the privelidge of getting out of their country to invade ours. This is why when they are put into detention they complain about lack of internet or tv or whatever.... so I am thinking.. if they wanna be here so bad... give them melbourne. No one likes the place anyway then we fence it off and throw french fries over the fence once a week. Here is a perfect example of how the illegals are getting away with things that you and I would be doing time for. We have a detention centre in a little town called Woomera in the desert of south Australia. these supposed refugees went on a hunger strike. The parents sewed their childrens mouths shut to prove a point. Holysnappinduckshit. If I even poked my child with a sharp stick i would be doing time. Yet once again these people got away with outright child abuse. They got to keep their kids and they were released into our society... after that snot ... i cant fathom the menatllity of our superiors and I refuse to allow this crap to be overlooked.... and just so you know.. I leave the typo's in here so you guys can keep up lol ... Brian

Banned
    i cant fathom the menatllity of our superiors...
    They are NOT our superiors, but at present they DO out-rank us!

Brian:

and just so you know.. I leave the typo's in here so you guys can keep up lol
    I can see why your lady cares about you. You are one sick stinker

It's absolutely great>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast