Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Then Jeff Flake came on
    and I wan't to vomit...what a twisted liar...but he had a great fake tan
    Flake is addicted to illegal aliens. It's like trying to take drugs away from a junkie.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Last week Kondraki said that moderate Republican senators didn't vote for the immigration bill because they were "scared".
    Us evil citizens scared them. What we did was tell them what we wanted. Too bad!
    I can't believe that a commentator with half a brain would say that. The Beltway Bozos are off my watch list.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

"Beltway Bozos."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Well, Flake can dream all he wants to. If we get our laws enforced and the border secured, we still will not accept people being in this country illegally, nor will we approve of legalizing the ones already here. Otherwise our fight would've been for naught.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The beltway boys are both a couple of Bush pansies can't figure out how they have kept their show!!

I saw Flake on c-span one morning and a caller told him he needed to wipe that supid grin off his face, he was nothing but an idiot, oh boy I was busting up and he turned so red, but he finally wiped the stupid grin off his face!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12