Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: BEN CARSON: BORDERS MUST BE SEALED TO KEEP TERRORISTS OUT; ILLEGALS SHOULD BE GIVEN P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Stopillegalimmigration View Post
    The SHOCKING part is HOW can Carson be beating Trump head to head by 19 points?? A new poll shows Trump beats EVERYONE in the GOP except Carson in head to head matchups. Amazing Trump even beats Clinton ANDROID Sanders in head to head matchups!

So HOW could he be losing to a boring sleepy guy like Carson?? I'm also against Carson due to his support for amnesty. We must spread the word so people support Trump over Carson!
    I thought the very same thing. I think there is a mistake in that poll, because it makes no sense at all.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the thread below, Marleen Cameron Bolster "guesses" she'll vote Trump. Then she goes on to say, "I wish we had a clear candidate like Reagan". What? Does she know her history at all? In 1986 Reagan signed into law the Immigration Reform and Control Act which "naturalized" 4 million illegals that had resided in the USA since before 1982. This action by Reagan began the open invitation to invade our lands. If one would like to endorse a candidate from our country's past, support the ideology of Dwight D. Eisenhower! In 1954 he implemented an order to forcefully remove illegal aliens. Using 750 agents, 300 terrain vehicles and 7 airplanes, 1,078,168 illegals were removed from our soil. Two concerns motivated this action. Number one, the Korean war had just ended in 1953. Eisenhower felt that the troops returning home earned jobs in the homeland. Jobs being filled by illegals. Guess what. It worked. Americans filled those jobs and were not unemployed as 93 million US Citizens are today! Number two, the Mexican government actually requested for their workers to return in order to compensate for the loss of labor in Mexico. Do not believe any person or organization that claims that illegals do the work Americans won't (like the treasonous Bush family). In 2012, ICE raided the Waste Management Company in the Houston area. I live in this area. My trash pick up service did not loose one single day. However, I did notice that suddenly there were no Hispanics or Latinos on the trash trucks. The jobs were immediately filled by those of African descent. So there are Americans waiting for these jobs (93 million of them). Americans that otherwise would not be hired because they do not speak Spanish. It's true. The "people" from South/Central America are racists that bully, tease and refuse to accept co-workers that do not speak Spanish. I'm in construction and have seen it 1st hand. So when people like Jorge Ramos say that deportation would hurt the economy, I call B.S.! When Jorge Ramos says, "You can't deport millions", I say, President IKE did! Stand up Citizens of the United States! Stop being politically correct! Do not believe the hype! We do not need nor want this unlawful invasion! I pray that I am not wrong, but right now after listening to Trump's speech in Phoenix Arizona, and watching his guest speaker Jameal (sp?) Shaw, whose 17 year old son was shot dead in the street by an illegal from South/Central America (NOT Canada), I believe that Donald Trump is our only true hope!
    I like what Ann Coulter had to say, "I am a single issue voter". I may not agree 100% with every view that Trump has, but that rings true for every candidate to ever run for anything. Other issues will be of no consequence if this country falls to our biggest threat.....the invasion! My slogan: "Stop the invasion with mass deportation", has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

We have created a special fan page for Ann Coulter to salute and support her for what she is doing to fight illegal immigration on our side. Please pass it around on social media...

https://www.facebook.com/AnnCoulterforPresident
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

check out the responses to this news on Facebook,....

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MindyR View Post
    I had 3 candidates I would vote for, Mr. Carson was one of them, now, I have 2 I will vote for, Mr. Trump or Senator Cruz. I will not vote for any other's, I will write in my own name if it's any other candidate that becomes the chosen candidate.
    Unfortunately I cannot support Cruz because of his position on increasing legal immigration by huge numbers. However, I would probably bite the bullet if it was between him and Hillary or Bernie Sanders.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    check out the responses to this news on Facebook,....
    Good job! They're really mostly on our side to dump Carson due to his pro amnesty stance! Now Trump needs to get elected!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I thought the very same thing. I think there is a mistake in that poll, because it makes no sense at all.
    I would expect Carson to start tanking now. Trump still leads him in EVERY state except Iowa where they are tied for first place.

Yes, it appears that Ben Carson has now really stuck his foot on the illegal immigration 3rd rail and his numbers will drop now!

Ben Carson slams Trump's 'double whammy' immigration plan

By Eugene Scott and Tom LoBianco, CNN
    Updated 9:33 AM ET, Wed September 9, 2015

Would Ben Carson make Donald Trump his vice president? 00:26

Story highlights

• Ben Carson broke with Donald Trump on the issue of immigration
    • Carson said it's 'possible' that he could be Trump's vice president pick

Washington (CNN)Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson joked Tuesday about the prospect of joining a Donald Trump ticket, but he split with his would-be running mate on his signature issue: immigration, saying that deporting 12 million undocumented immigrants is impractical.

Carson made his first major break with Trump since the primary race began during an appearance at the Commonwealth Club of California in San Francisco.
    "It sounds really cool, you know, 'Let's just round them all up and send them back,'" Carson said. "People who say that have no idea what that would entail in terms of our legal system, the costs - forget about it. Plus, where you gonna send them? It's just a double whammy."
    The two outsider presidential hopefuls have until this point had a friendly relationship with each other, absent the feuds and insults that have defined Trump's relationship with most other primary opponents.
    But Carson's criticism of Trump's immigration proposal could free up Trump to begin lobbing attacks Carson's way while still remaining a counterpuncher.
    Carson's attack might actually be a relief for Trump, who has cautiously eyed Carson's rise in the polls and suggested late last month that he might need to start attacking Carson if he continued to surge.
    Carson has pulled up to a strong second-place footing as other candidates have slipped into single-digit support. In the most recent Monmouth University poll, Trump is leading the race for the GOP nomination with 30%. Carson has risen second place with 18%.
    Carson didn't mention the real estate mogul by name in discussing immigration, but the Trump has repeatedly advocated mass deportations as a key part of his immigration strategy.
    The retired neurosurgeron joked that "all things are possible," when asked of a pairing with Trump. But he got emotional when asked about the broad support, including the number of small donors who have flocked to his campaign.
    "I don't want to disappoint those people and I certainly don't want to waste their money," he said as he appeared to choke up.
    The retired neurosurgeon also said if he's the next president, he might enlist Trump's help in developing a better Iran nuclear agreement.
    "I would go back to square one, but I would know how to negotiate. You can't have a negotiation that doesn't involved accountability, that doesn't involve enforcement," he said. "Maybe I can get Donald Trump to help with the negotiations."
    RELATED: O'Malley attacks Carson's plan to shut VA
    Carson, Trump and former tech CEO Fiorina have risen in recent GOP presidential polling, indicating voters are enthusiastic about the idea of supporting outsider candidates, with little to no political experience.
    Carson, perhaps trying to curry favor with Trump supporters, highlighted his corporate experience -- serving on boards of Costco and Kellogg for more than 15 years -- during the event.
    "If anyone tells you that there's not 3%-4% of fat in all of our (federal) departments, they are lying through their teeth," he said.
    Carson also said lower taxes could make Americans more charitable.
    "I actually think if people have more money in their pocket, they'd be more charitable. But they'd actually be able to give it to who they want to give it to," he said. "I believe it is our responsibility as a people to take care of those in our society. It is not the government's job."
    Carson proposed a 10% flat tax, saying it would be fair and equitable to all Americans.
    "I think God's a pretty fair person, and he advocated a tithing system," he said. "There must be something inherently fair about proportionality."
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politi...p-2016-ticket/

Carson also said lower taxes could make Americans more charitable.
    Oh so what now? You're peddling "charity" by others? Really?

Americans are already the most charitable people on the planet. In fact, we need to pass the FairTax and end all this phony "charity" that's draining our economy rewarding high rollers running these so-called "charities". It's all a tax fraud scam. The FairTax ends this 501 C 3 tax fraud "charity".

I notice Ben started a not-for-profit 501 C 3.

I also notice Ben only decided to become a "Republican" in 2014. I wonder if people know about THAT?

Political affiliation and views

Carson said in 2013 that he was not a member of any political party.[48] However, he joined the Republican Party on November 4, 2014, the day the 2014 midterms took place, as "truly a pragmatic move" because he was considering running for president in 2016.[49] In his book America the Beautiful, he explained his decision to enter politics: "I believe it is a very good idea for physicians, scientists, engineers, and others trained to make decisions based on facts and empirical data to get involved in the political arena".[50][51]
    And do they know he doesn't believe in for-profit health insurance companies?????? He's an all government health insurance guy. Do "conservatives" know about that??!!

Criticism of health insurance companies

In a 2009 interview, Carson said that he found the "concept of for-profits for the insurance companies" absurd. He continued, "The first thing we need to do is get rid of for-profit insurance companies. We have a lack of policies and we need to make the government responsible for catastrophic health care. We have to make the insurance companies responsible only for routine health care."[76][77]

In 2014, Carson wrote in support of expanded use of health savings accounts, plus a system "similar to Medicare and Medicaid" to address "complex pre-existing or acquired maladies".[78] More generally, his position is that, "we need to remove health care from the political arena and recognize that any government proposals affecting the health of all citizens should be free market-based and should be so appealing that it would not be necessary to force citizens into the program."[79]
    Oh, and if you love your parents and want them to get good health care when they're older, you know the type that saves their lives and puts them on a good road to recovery, well, then Ben is not your man, because he's a Death Panels Guy:

End-of-life care

In 1992, Carson wrote that aging and technological advancement will eventually lead to many people surviving their 100th birthdays.[80] He questioned the merits of prolonging life, citing the fact that "up to half of the medical expenses incurred in the average American's life are incurred during the last six months of life". He discussed the "dignity of dying in comfort, at home, with an attendant if necessary". Carson also stated: "Decisions on who should be treated and who should not be treated would clearly require some national guidelines....If a patient insisted on having everything done, consideration of more aggressive treatment should be given."[80][77][81] In January 2015, Carson stated that his views have evolved since 1992.[82][83]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson

Ben's a Communist.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-10-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh so what now? You're peddling "charity" by others? Really?

Americans are already the most charitable people on the planet. In fact, we need to pass the FairTax and end all this phony "charity" that's draining our economy rewarding high rollers running these so-called "charities". It's all a tax fraud scam. The FairTax ends this 501 C 3 tax fraud "charity".

I notice Ben started a not-for-profit 501 C 3.

I also notice Ben only decided to become a "Republican" in 2014. I wonder if people know about THAT?

And do they know he doesn't believe in for-profit health insurance companies?????? He's an all government health insurance guy. Do "conservatives" know about that??!!

Oh, and if you love your parents and want them to get good health care when they're older, you know the type that saves their lives and puts them on a good road to recovery, well, then Ben is not your man, because he's a Death Panels Guy:

Ben's a Communist.

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

JWK

To support Jeb Bush is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their FAST TRACK, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA,and the Trans-Pacific Partnership deal, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast