Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bernie Sanders has betrayed his supporters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bernie Sanders has betrayed his supporters.

Bernie Sanders has betrayed his supporters.

Published on Jun 9, 2016

I have supported Bernie Sanders throughout the Democratic Primaries. Not anymore. Bernie Sanders gave a speech after the Democratic Primary Election in California, on Super Tuesday, saying we can never allow Donald Trump to become President of the United States. In addition, Sanders congratulated Hillary on her stolen, undemocratic "victory" in California. Bernie Sanders has fundamentally betrayed his supporters. Sanders used fear mongering and emotional blackmail on his supporters by pushing them to vote for Hillary in the General Election. I suggest that Bernie Sanders has betrayed all his supporters by failing to represent the people who supported him financially in his campaign, by NOT standing up and proclaiming, loudly and frequently, that the elections have been rigged, votes have been suppressed and you can never trust or vote for a person who would disregard the people and the democratic process. Having a vote that counts is the Keystone of democracy. The biggest issue in my mind. If they (Hillary Camp) can openly fearlessly commit mass voter suppression, then no freedom in America is safe. Hillary has stood for the establishment that pays her to do so, and done it faithfully. Sanders has not stood for the millions of people who gave him what little money they had and gave him months of their time and energy in that, he has failed to stand up for his financial backers in the most fundamental way, by not standing up for their most basic right as citizens, the right to vote and have your vote count. Instead, Donald Trump championed our cause. Donald Trump who has received none of our money (Sanders Supporters), has received much of our wrath - but Donald Trump stood up and became our champion - he has loudly and frequently championed our right to a fair Democratic process by standing up for our right to vote and be heard and calling this what it is "rigged". Sanders has failed us. Not by losing the election but by not being our voice when our voices could not be heard and our votes suppressed.

Martin Luther King said,

"So long as I do not firmly and irrevocably possess the right to vote I do not possess myself. I cannot make up my mind — it is made up for me. I cannot live as a democratic citizen, observing the laws I have helped to enact — I can only submit to the edict of others."

Click link below to understand why I am Never Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZ4...ature=youtu.be

This gets pretty long, but the young lady is definitely spun up!

Instead, Donald Trump championed our cause. Donald Trump who has received none of our money (Sanders Supporters), has received much of our wrath - but Donald Trump stood up and became our champion - he has loudly and frequently championed our right to a fair Democratic process by standing up for our right to vote and be heard and calling this what it is "rigged". Sanders has failed us. Not by losing the election but by not being our voice when our voices could not be heard and our votes suppressed.
    Yes, he did! And still is. He has also spoken highly of Bernie on Bernie's trade positions, giving credit where credit is due. That's most rare in politics. Trump is a fair-minded, correct-thinker who does not put people down for political reasons, when he puts someone down they either lied, cheated, or tried to put him down so he counter-punches.

I hope Bernie Supporters will become Trump Supporters, not only do you get the benefit of Trump's trade positions very similar to Bernie's, but with the extra advantage that Trump knows how to actually fix our bad trade deals, plus you will also have secure borders, US immigration law enforced, and illegal aliens deported with the whole family removed as a unit, family intact, no child left behind.

Thank you for bringing your facts about Bernie and Trump to the forefront. It's very important information and commentary. Thank you, thank you very very much.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-11-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bernie was told by obama to stand down this was 3 week ago .& obama also told the FBI also
    I say she should Not be running at all .

judy
    if Hillary get in the wh you know it was fix by obama & the hold world should fight this
    it BS