Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's an awful store! I stopped shopping there last year after having to return 3 defective TV's. No apologies for my troubles or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    will never shop there again. I haven't been there lately but if I had seen that, I would walk out of the store anyway.
    If you simply walk out of the store they don't get the point. I call customer service or the manager and let them know why I am outraged and won't shop in their store anymore. I have been closing accounts with companies that pander to them. The companies I find will counter with offering all kinds of deals to keep your business. One company I had done business with for years went so far as to call me the other day and tell me they didn't want to lose my business so they were willing to allow me a 20% discount on everything I bought from them if I wouldn't close my account. I enjoyed once again telling them how I felt and hung the phone up on them. You have to let them know how you feel and follow through.
    precisely what i did. I will be calling the number the manager gave me. He told me it was a corporate decision and out of his hands.. and without agreeing he simlpy said "i understand how you feel"

the number he gave is 1-888-237-8289 (1-888-BestBuy)

Good for you. I didn't see it our Best Buy but I bet its there. We didn't buy anything from them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12