Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Betty responds

Just received a response from General Mills saying they are trying to reach the 22 million hispanics which reside in this country who maynot be able to read their directions.
    Boo freakin Hoo! I responded back saying this is the reason they don't learn English! and I'm still boycotting until this is changed!
    I also asked if the were changing the name Betty Crocker to Benita Lopez Croceeta!

Sent my comments and informed them of the Miller boycott.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Maybe they need more pictures on the box too. Many of the 22 million hispanics who can't read the directions can't read in spanish or English!

The thing is their obesity is at epidemic levels and Betty Crocker found out they have been making kilo cakes instead of pound cakes.

Betty Crocker now in Spanish!

I was furious while shopping last week when I discovered the bi-lingual cake mix. I have emailed Betty Crocker and am spreading the word at our local military post. Learn the language, take the Citizenship test...or shop for cake mix in Mexico! I feel as though Betty Crocker is catering to a non-english speaking sector that is here illegally.

I buy my groceries over at little shops since every major grocery chain here in Miami has to have almost everything in Spanish and English. I moved here to escape half English, half French on labels.... To only get half English, half Spanish lables. PFFT!
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Half of these companies that print spanish on their packages don't realize that latins don't buy their products, they prefer 'latin products'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all about money, money, money. What is right or wrong isn't important to big biz.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well today....I saw Campbell Chicken Noodle Soup in ???guess what language....you only get one guess.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well today....I saw Campbell Chicken Noodle Soup in ???guess what language....you only get one guess.
    Spanish.........?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast