Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The big battle is approaching, I can smell it!

I think it is obvious to everyone that the left has to push for amnesty, now. They face the real danger that if this new law in Arizona is not stopped it will spread to other states. The left also knows that their power in Congress will be deminished in November, so they have to act now. They will not have this power and controll for many years to come and they know it.

They also know that CIR ( Aka. Amnesty) is hugely unpopular and will doom the left even more come November. The threat of real and effective enforcement of immigration laws makes them feel that they have no choice.

Either they move now or abandon the Hispanic lobby and Obama's
    promises of Amnesty.

We will see what the left chooses, but this is their last chance and they know it.

The good news for us is that this battle is approaching, and if we win this one, real enforcement Arizona style will be on it's way.

I smell it too.
    Desperation, anger, Democrat mayorities. All that, will come into fruition in a big fight for/against amnesty in June.

Bring it on! I'm ready to get this behind us!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

been saying that for a while, the only thing that scares me, can we get enough people off their backsides to actually work hard for a few months

Their marches will be starting on 5/1...Here's some info, etc. I ran across

http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/ ... 0424ANXXv1

They will not lose pretty

They will not lose Pretty. The Mexcican Reconqista forces will not go down without turning to violence. I can guarantee this. They will take their anger and frustration out on Americans plain and simple. They will also make threats ranging from voting/not voting to extreme civil disobediance, and they will carry through on those threats...

Its going to get ALOT worse before it gets better...Brace yourselves my fellow Americans...

MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

I can definitely understand where you're coming from (I'm anxious too), however, I'd rather wait until after the November elections to fight this battle. I feel our chances will be much improved if we can get Harry Reid and John McCain out of the Senate. Additionally, I don't think there is any question that we need to cut into the liberal majority in the House.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legalize pot and make local law enforcement do their jobs enforcing immigration; and militarize the border: keep our economy strong for all citizens.

Re: They will not lose pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    They will not lose Pretty. The Mexcican Reconqista forces will not go down without turning to violence. I can guarantee this. They will take their anger and frustration out on Americans plain and simple. They will also make threats ranging from voting/not voting to extreme civil disobediance, and they will carry through on those threats...

Its going to get ALOT worse before it gets better...Brace yourselves my fellow Americans...
    Tbow, you are right on the mark. It's coming.. there will be violence, rioting and general civil disobedience. I envision that Phoenix and LA will be a hot spot for this. It was just a matter of time. We'll reap what we've sowed...entitlement becomes disillusionment. It's way overdue and I believe that most Americans welcome it just to get it behind us. I gotta wonder though if Obama will pull out all the stops to nullify Arizona's new bill and then push hard for an amnesty. If you remember, the healthcare bill was considered dead by most and then suddenly it's being signed into law. Obama, Reid and Pelosi are snakes in the grass. We've got to be vigilant!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

I can definitely understand where you're coming from (I'm anxious too), however, I'd rather wait until after the November elections to fight this battle. I feel our chances will be much improved if we can get Harry Reid and John McCain out of the Senate. Additionally, I don't think there is any question that we need to cut into the liberal majority in the House.
    I agree that would be best case scenario given the circumstances, but the IA's and thier supporters have thier own arrogant agenda and they want what they want and they want it NOW and to hell with politics or anyone else. I also hope nothing happens until after November elections -(preferably January after the new guys are sworn in), but we have to be ready at any time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast