Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    This issue goes both ways...check out the topix immigration forum some time. Both sides are posting what could be considered hate speech.
    I'm an EDITOR for TOPIX. I've seen all the hate groups forums. Most were started by Pro-illegals.
    On that I'll agree with you. By the way I'm in OK as well.

I'd love to be an editor on topix...
    I've been with TOPIX since 2005. I Edit the news for 3 different cities. Duncan, OK. is one of them.
    Anyone can edit for TOPIX and you choose the City(s)
    But editors have no control over the forums.
    I'll DM you a link to sign up.
    ------------------------

This issue goes both ways...check out the topix immigration forum some time. Both sides are posting what could be considered hate speech.
    I'm an EDITOR for TOPIX. I've seen all the hate groups forums. Most were started by Pro-illegals.

I've been with TOPIX since 2005. I Edit the news for 3 different cities. Duncan, OK. is one of them.
    Why do they even have moderaters in Topix? I will not post in there because of the profanity and personal attacks that go on in there. They are mostly from the pro-illegal side, however.

Banned

Illegal is Illegal

Illegal in any language means you have broken the LAW. The Latino press continues to cry rivers of tears because the rosey picture of AMNISTY and DREAM ACTS keep failing. Never in their press does it say Illegal means you broke the law crossing the border. They also condone harboring illeals and instruct illegals as to how to work the system to get social service aid, loopholes to get ID like in Utah and Washington since up until reciently no proof of birthplace was required to get a drivers license. What is the firt document a Law Enforcement Officer asks you for? Now they are saying in the http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/ that the Gov. of NY has made a pact with the Feds not to push for or allow arresting illegals unless they have a criminal background.

I rest my case. Got a problem with their News...sign up and post replys to their articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory

Why do they even have moderaters in Topix? I will not post in there because of the profanity and personal attacks that go on in there. They are mostly from the pro-illegal side, however.
    No moderators, they're open forums.
    ------------------------

Do posted articles go out to all the cities?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234