Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    recycled sewer water? Do tell. I haven't heard about this.
    I guess you missed the following discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-7272-water.html
    I did miss it. Thanks for the link.

You know, they already sell sewer sludge as "organic" fertilizer to home gardeners. One brand name is "Milorganite." I think it comes from the Milwaukee sewers.

I recall reading a posting of a woman who used it and later found volunteer tomato seedlings in her garden. Her sister told her that those seeds "can survive anything."

Don't know if that was a true story but it's highly likely. Man, I'd never want to fertilize my eating crops with sewer sludge.

Yuck! GAG!

Yeah, we used that fertilizer in Philadelphia on our grass. I wouldn't use it on a garden. We never got the tomato seeds probably because we only applied it to grass. Worked great...but it did have a down side. You want to use it only on a day with a breeze because it smells exactly like sh..t!!

They'll be feeding it to us next. You know cattlemen feed their animals chicken litter. When I learned this I said that is disgusting!! They said it still has alot of "protein" in it. It also has arsenic and copper. These minerals end up in the intestines of the cattle. So I said, if it ends up in their intestines, then it would end up in their blood and end up in the meat to which the reply came after a brief pause....yeah....but at very low levels.

THAT's not on the label now is it!!

We're being sold out and slowly murderd by arsenic poisoning.

THANKS US Department of Agriculture. BUT don't let us AMERICAN CITIZENS distract you from your 15,000,000 zero down payment loans backed by USA Citizens that your roaming all around the countryside handing out to illegal aliens. DON'T let us disturb you with our concerns over arsenic laced meat or sterile, toxic GMO seeds that are probably slowly sterlilizing the male population.

HOW DID Mexico eliminate their Black Population? Oooooh yeaaah, genetic extermination....bred them out of existence.

That's probably the plan for American Citizens...then they won't have to worry about all those crazy Freedom Lovers, right Jorge?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Hey Judy, it doesn't matter what kind of toxins you grow your tomatoes in when your throwing them at radical globalists. Hitting one square in the face with a toxic tomato would only give you more satisfaction in my opinion. They don't care about polluting the environment as long as they maximize their profits, so an arsenic laced tomato is appropriate in this situation. I say get the sludge and start planting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Brian!! You're absolutely right!! I'll get the sludge and start planting right away then they'll be ripe and ready for tossing on the 24th of September...the big Impeach Bush March in DC!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, there's our answer, Brian! We wouldn't be WASTING GOOD FOOD!

SPLAT!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Dee
    Stem cell research is not only unethical. It is completely uneccessary as they are doing successful test with adult stem cells.

Frist deciding to break with the President on this is I believe an act. As nothing that is done in the government is done without a reason.

I believe that the unholy alliance we call our government is all for stem cell research, but had to win the majority of public opinion on this topic before fully supporting it.

I believe that they feel the time is ripe to make their move.

It's ironic that when Ronald Regan died his wife Nancy was all over the media supporting stem cell research saying that it could have saved her husbands life. He was practically 100 years old. Gimmie a break.

It is almost out of a bad horror movie to think that they would try to save the life of someone that old by taking the life of someone that has yet to live. You dont heal the sick and old by using new life. It's wrong.

In the future people will be able to have clones that they can harvest body parts off of when needed. These living human beings will not be labeled "human" just as an unborn baby is not called "human" instead they will come up with a nuetral name that the masses will be able to gloss over while they muder their genetic copies.

But I digress. I guess my tin foil hat is on a bit too tight.

If we only knew what happens in labs across this nation and other countries we would be horrified.

When I discovered the article which I posted on ALIPAC about the research taking "human brain cells" and injecting them into sheep, I knew we were in a "heap" of trouble. WHOSE brain cells did they use? Who gave permission? Where did they get the human brain cells for this research?

Are they trying to make sheep more intelligent or more fiesty?

No. They are testing the interaction of human brain cells with sheep brain cells using the sheep first to see if they mix properly. The next step will be the reverse, inserting sheep brain cells into humans. ALAS, the Docile Drone, Follow the Leader, Right off the Cliff if need be.

"Sheeple" is not a joke any more.

First, I am for stem cell research because I think it DOES have promise as a tool for curing diseases. These are embryo's that otherwise would be destroyed at the direction of the parents. I do feel that STRONG guidelines will have to be put in place to prevent other things from happening with this technology. And, I don't believe the American people will settle for any less from our government. These embryo's are NOT going to become a life. They are going to be destroyed so, if they can help cure anyone of these insidious diseases, I think it would be a contribution to science that would be invaluable. I would feel differently IF those embryo's had a chance of becoming a CHILD but the parents who created those embryo's own the ones they didn't use and they have the right to decide whether they want some other woman to be implanted with them. I sure wouldn't want an embryo created from my eggs and my husband's sperm to be implanted in a stranger.

JUDY--I think they took a sheep's brain cells and injected them in our PRESIDENT!!! That would explain his total lack of a BRAIN!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HA HA HA HA!!! Bootsie, I needed that one. He was probably "their" first experiement and it worked so well they are planning to "mass produce" Global Sheeple!!

Global Sheeple!

Oh my God.

We need Global Tigresses. They eat Sheeple.

Would you like to volunteer to be the GLOBAL TIGRESS??? GLOBAL SHEEPLE!! SO FUNNY! At least, Bush does ONE THING for us. He gives us our laughs for the day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast