Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gosh--I wish I could go to that. We could wear our Splat shirts AND our black armbands. Wouldn't WE be the cool ones? But, with our luck, we would end up in JAIL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep....it's a Demonstration to Impeach Bush, but alot of the people that will be there are upset about the War in Iraq and the WMD statements.

Personally I don't care why they get him out, just get him out.

It's not like there is a shortage of reasons.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's true, Judy, but I AM one of the ones who is upset about Iraq and the WMD's because I think that was the beginning of the end. I think that was when the lying and sneaky actions in the White House were exposed so that's a good starting point. We certainly have TONS of stuff that has happened since then that we can toss into the pot.

As I've said before, I was against Iraq from the get-go and I keep remembering a press conference at the ranch in August in 2002 that I wish I could find because that was when I KNEW that he was going to Iraq for ANY reason or, Frankly, for NO reason if necessary. I've never been able to figure out EXACTLY what his motives were but I just had this GUT feeling that we were going to be screwed if he took us to Iraq. Then the lies started and I can still see poor Colin Powell at the UN presenting that FLIMSY evidence. But, the other reason I thought it would end us up in a mess is that I watched pictures of Saddam and his parades and celebrations and, no matter what he did in the past to some of his people, those that were there acted like they WORSHIPPED him and my feeling was that the IRAQI people would rather have Saddam than US. And, I also had a GUT FEELING that what Cheney said about them greeting us with flowers and candy and open arms was just not going to happen.

Shut up, Bootsie!! No need to rant on about the war. BUT, my point is that this is a good starting point for the impeachment!!! And, if I were able, I would go up there and march with them to protest. I would hate to end up in jail UNLESS they would let me take my four-legged daughters with me!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I may go and wear my Splatt T-Shirts!!

Maybe a camera man will wonder what it means?

I'll be glad to explain!!

I'll have a nice big red ripe juicy one in hand to demonstrate.

That's what peasants did in the old days in Europe to expres themselves, they threw food at those who had lost their favor!!

Sounds like a good way to express Freedom of Speech still today.

Especially considering the fact that Bushey Bomb is taking us all back into the Dark Ages.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You speak the truth about the dark ages. We are on a BACKWARDS SPIRAL if you ask me. I want to DEMONSTRATE SOMEWHERE. But , I wouldn't waste good food on that EEJIT!! Let him eat cake!!!!

Yes, let him eat GMO MUSH CAKES....laced with some of that "recyled sewer water" they're cooking up in Los Angeles....Yumm..Yummm. He should thank his lucky stars the American People are so good-natured and GENEROUS!!

Oh....with a little fresh tomato juice thrown in on the side!!

SPLATT!! SPLATT!!

recycled sewer water? Do tell. I haven't heard about this.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    recycled sewer water? Do tell. I haven't heard about this.
    I guess you missed the following discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-7272-water.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That meal sounds PERFECT for him. Served on a rusted platter!

SPLAT!!!!!!!!

I was just watching "Fox News Sunday" with Chris Wallace and they were discussing Frist's change of position on stem cell research. They said that it was purely political. Bill Kristol said that, as late as last month, he was still defending Bush's position on this issue. But, this is the real clincher. They said he leaked this change of position to the New York Times Thursday evening and didn't tell Bush until noon Friday!! Now, I bet HE is on the s... list now. They will begin their campaign to destroy Frist now. Not that he needs in help in that arena!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast