Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Gave Millions to La Raza

A 2002 annual report breaking down money doled out by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation reveals the foundation provided a grant to National Council of La Raza. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is arguably the largest “charitableâ€

After reading this I have to say "who are the racists"?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Really, just as in the futuristic movies,it is always the one with the most money and power that is ultimately the "BAD GUY"

And as in those movies.There is always someone to bring him down!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Incredible, but absolutely NO SURPRISE!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Gave Millions to La

[quote="chloe24"]As Kevin Lamb notes, the Gates and Ford foundations, along with the Soros and Rockefeller foundations, have long funded and supported “well-organized ethnic-immigrant lobbies and advocacy groups, which are actively working to transform the U.S. into a borderless society,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a dupe, I just posted this yesterday, but now I can't find it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a jerk

What a jerk Gates turned out to be. Why would he hate and want to destroy the people who made him so wealthy? Wow, one of the richest guys in the world is a disgusting racist loser.

Re: What a jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    What a jerk Gates turned out to be. Why would he hate and want to destroy the people who made him so wealthy? Wow, one of the richest guys in the world is a disgusting racist loser.
    ================================

FYI, the cost of Windows 7 in Peking, China is one-tenth (adjusting for currency exchange) the cost of what it is in Dallas, Texas.

Capitalism turned Communism.

April
    Unfortunately this no surprise Bill Gates wants the border wide open and illegals flooding in, he has made that clear on numerous occasions.

Do you wonder what Bill Gates would think if we in the anti-illegal immigration movement came up with a group called THE RACE?

Wouldn't you think that with all that money Bill could hire an interpreter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast