Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

story posted yesterday
    since this post has more replies, it will remain open for further replies

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-208767.html

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Unfortunately this no surprise Bill Gates wants the border wide open and illegals flooding in, he has made that clear on numerous occasions.
    Oh yes all that is true, and he also wants more legal immigrants to keep IT wages down in America. They lie and say there is no one to hire, but it isn't true.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I believe Bill Gates also made a statement that his new education program isn't for WHITES.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I believe Bill Gates also made a statement that his new education program isn't for WHITES.
    Sad but true, here is the link FYI:

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...-scholarships/

[quote]The Ford Foundation has also funded the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF). According to Mario Obeldo, former head of MALDEF, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who does not like it should leave.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Gave Millions to La Raza" - there's a no brainer!

Wonder if janet murguia personally was handed the check by the Gates?

I would have had Lou Dobbs deliver it . . . just because.

The rich have way too much influence in this country. It's to the point now where you can't win an election unless you are a multimillionaire or better. The politicians won't even listen to you unless you are swimming in money. How much you all want to bet if someone on our side had Bill Gates money and offered up a huge chunk of it to bribe politicians to close the borders and start enforcing immigration law, then that damn border would be closed in a heartbeat and our laws would be enforced in a heartbeat?

That's the problem. These politicians and their masters only have loyalty to the all mighty dollar, not to this country. The corporate elites run this country and the politicians get their marching orders from them. The politicians are nothing more than bought and paid for slaves of the NWO and Gates is one of many of their ring leaders.

Anytime you see a problem in this country that won't get resolved, just follow the money trail.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

La Raza and MEChA need to take note. The globalist foundations are not primarily concerned with the civil liberties of people in the third world, including Mexico, but are rather determined to exploit them in order to further their one-world and ultimately eugenics depopulation agenda.

La Raza and etc, I feel that they are just a hired group that is paid to cause a lot of these problems and to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while they take control...

Mr gates as well as many others, are all from the same mind set.....most of these people are out to destroy our Country and they are doing a good job of it at the moment....

George Soros is an active contributor to John McCain. Has been for years.
    george soros is behind of lot of our politicans and institutions that are un American. His finger is in a lot of pies...he is a very evil man!!!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12