Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    This is outrageous after that big screaming match with the Geraldo creep now he's ok with this! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I think that whole thing with Geraldo was a set up? Maybe for ratings!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    This is outrageous after that big screaming match with the Geraldo creep now he's ok with this! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I think that whole thing with Geraldo was a set up? Maybe for ratings!
    Even when he had the Geraldo scream match and the day after that O'Reilly admitted that he would be ok with some amnesty for those illegals who have not broken any "other" laws.

Now I wished I had bought an O'Reilly coffee mug.............SO I COULD HAVE SMASHED IT TO PIECES!

O'Reilly seems to be falling into the conclusion of 'something is better than nothing' like alot of politicians. That is so wrong. The something is to PROTECT the borders first and then deal with the illegal aliens in this country. Don't do anything until you can do it right.

It doesn't matter what the government does good or bad, until the borders are protected it is like pinning spaghetti to the wall, it ain't going to work.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I was astounded last night we he said he would "relunctantly" support the bill because it is "they are offering". It was very disappointing.
    D.W.

we should send him a loofa
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I emailed Bill earlier this morning and told him what I thought about the new amnesty bill. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that he supports this since it is an obvious amnesty and goes against the rule of law. I thought he was big on law and order? Bill is inconsistent, he comes down hard on lenient judges, but then praises the U.S. Senate for this compromise. The man is an idiot!
    Ya...the goons got to him
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Here's the video of O'Reilly talking about the amnesty.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06. ... &164&&&exp

Culture What?

What ever happened to Culture Warrior?? Does Bill Oreilly not see what all this is going to do to our culture? Is selling books and television advertising more important than the outcome of our way of life? Culture Warrior my a..

O'Reilly stunned me.

His give up attitude that we might as well take this cause there is nothing better coming our way is just as cowardly as saying that we can't deal with the 12 million cause they are already here so we might as well give them amnesty. What kind of roll over and take it mentalilty is that??????

I guess we know what he is made of now....sadly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast