Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly's on now and I had to flip him off, I mean change the channel.

He says there is no way we can deport 12 million people - no way it's going to happen. He is all for the Kennedy fatboy Bill and proved he's a can't get it done guy.

Americans are can do people and have no respect for quiters like Bill.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I guess Michael Savage is right in calling him an "empty suit"

O'Reilly had been slipping lately. His shows were basically the same each week.. so sad, because he still wields power. A couple of co-workers believe what ever he says.

QQ
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

JAK
    Yep...It's PAST TIME to draw a line in the sand...you are either with us or against us! I stopped watching Fox for awhile because they wouldnl't dare say a word about Bush or illegal immigration. REcently started watching atgin, but NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go home you have nothing to say that interest us NOW!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I guess Michael Savage is right in calling him an "empty suit"
    At least Savage is still telling the truth. I always thought he just had a conservative rivalry with Bill--nope Bill is a fraud.

I too listened to the show. He was making absolutely no sense. He claims something has to be done, and we can't deport all 20 million illegals. So, he supports this amnesty because of the stipulations attached to it. His callers pointed out that they will not be enforced--just like the last amnesty. Bill responds "We will make them."

Am I hearing this idiot correctly? He thinks we need this because it has stipulations attached to it that will become law once passed. Then he says if the government doesn't enforce these, we will make them. Back-track a bit Bill--IF WE CAN "MAKE" THE GOVERNENT ENFORCE LAWS ON THE BOOKS, THEN WHY NOT JUST ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAW? WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED A NEW SET OF LAWS IN ORDER TO MAKE THE GOVERNMENT ENFORCE THE LAW? THE CURRENT LAWS MAKE SENSE, AND THE AMNESTY LAWS DO NOT. ENFORCE CURRENT LAWS ON IMMIGRATION!!!!!!

Bill uses the stawman of "we can't just deport 20 million people." That is not even our position. Attrition through enforcement is. I listen to talk radio on both sides of the aisle, and guess what folks? The guys at Air America were actually saying better things about this than Bill.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Lou Dobbs said on 60 Minutes that "We can Deport 20 Million, we are the USA, we can do anything we put our minds to...."

so yeah I think we can if it came to that... but attrition is the best route...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Bill O'Rilley

O'Rilley is now making excuses for what he said on last nights program. The e-mails to Fox has paid off. O'Rilley is a sellout to whatever he thinks is going to get him ratings. I am sure he just took a nose dive and what he said has totally back fired on him. He is now singing a little bit of a different tune. It is pretty interesting.
    Tom Tamcredo on Fox tonight looks great as usual. Keep the e-mail going to Fox on O'Rilley.
    YourComments@foxnews.com
    Pelosi also reported to say she has serious reservations about this bill. Ha, California is finally coming to party and maybe they won't let there state get taken away from them. Romeny does not like the bill as well. As for Michael Savage, I am an avid listener and this guy shoots straight from the him.

Thanks everyone, finally people are showing oppostion.

This is the United States of America
    We will not fail
    We will not let another Nation take control of our lives, or homes or our standards.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have said for years, the onyl person Bill O'Riely is looking out for is himself

My son told me today he heard Michael Savage call O'Reilly's show

"The No Spine Zone"

I'll never listen to BILL O'BUSH again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Paige wrote:

Pelosi also reported to say she has serious reservations about this bill. Ha, California is finally coming to party and maybe they won't let there state get taken away from them.
    Yeah, but did Pelosi say why she didn't support the bill? Personally, I suspect she doesn't think it's generous enough for the illegals and future guest workers. Trust me, she is not changing sides on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123