Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but the following comment from our local newspaper shows why I am so adamantly opposed to Spanish speakers being catered to. This is what we are getting for it:

Growing ethnic population

People, over the last 10 to 15 years Waukegan is the town with the most Hispanic people in Lake County. This town has grown so much because of Hispanics. Lets all face it, Spanish is the language of Waukegan, and soon will be all the United States. Hispanics in five to 10 years from now will become the biggest population in the States. This is called reality.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... index.html
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "Cvangel" your link came up blank But I called my daughter at work who is scan cordinator for Albertsons and she checked and said spanish is still on the box at her store.
    SOSADFORUS the link is for PDF file; I just tried it and it worked. Do you have an application to open pdf?

As for the spanish on the package; your daughter was so nice to check! I won't hold my breath for english only packaging out here unless we get some english only laws passed.

Oh thanks "Cvangel" .... we will just have to see when new orders are filled if the spanish is gone.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The news makes me hungry.

Some good news for a change!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EVERY bit of good news HELPS!

Our Bisquick packaging has been redesigned

I bought a box two weeks ago. I haven't opened it yet. The writing on the box is in English, however, in small letters on the front of the box it says "instrucciones en espanol" and in tiny letters underneath that, it says "al reverso". Does that mean the Spanish instructions are inside the box ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but the following comment from our local newspaper shows why I am so adamantly opposed to Spanish speakers being catered to. This is what we are getting for it:

Growing ethnic population

People, over the last 10 to 15 years Waukegan is the town with the most Hispanic people in Lake County. This town has grown so much because of Hispanics. Lets all face it, Spanish is the language of Waukegan, and soon will be all the United States. Hispanics in five to 10 years from now will become the biggest population in the States. This is called reality.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... index.html
    Actually, it's called a fantasy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Our Bisquick packaging has been redesigned

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I bought a box two weeks ago. I haven't opened it yet. The writing on the box is in English, however, in small letters on the front of the box it says "instrucciones en espanol" and in tiny letters underneath that, it says "al reverso". Does that mean the Spanish instructions are inside the box ?
    "Nicie" the "al reverso" is the receipe on the back of the box...English on the left spanish on the right for pancakes only...all the other receipes are in english only.

So far doesn't look like they took the spanish off, unless it is to soon to tell.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Will rush right out and buy a case of biscut mix and Bisquick stock! Where do I sign, where do I sign?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast