Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was just at Costco, and they are still selling the old boxes. The expiration date is much sooner than the one I bought from Food Source. My guess is, Costco bought these at a discount due to their nearing the "best by_)____" . I'm convinced that the company response is genuine
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

"Nicie" the "al reverso" is the receipe on the back of the box...English on the left spanish on the right for pancakes only...all the other receipes are in english only."

getting back to this......The box of Bisquick I recently bought at Costco does not have any recipes / writing in Spanish on the front, back or sides of the box, with the exception of "instruccions En espanol' in very small print with "al reverso" in even tinier letters, in the right hand corner on the front of the box. There are no instructions or any written material, in Spanish, inside the box.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Oh No ! The Pillsbury Dough boy is taking Spanish Lessons
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Oh No ! The Pillsbury Dough boy is taking Spanish Lessons
    Are you kidding me?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    I speak Spanish fluently so this does not bother me one bit IF THE PRODUCT IS MADE IN THE USA! Problem is that if you look on the box or side it will say "made in Mexico" or maybe nothing at all about country of origin.

With that said I am seeing more and more things printed in Spanish on the outside of the box and not just in French, English and Spanish on the instructions on the inside.

I always look for made in the USA. I have found the KROGER store brand of products (King soopers) will almost always say "Made in the USA". I like that sound! Hey noticed how the new currency is getting a pink tint.....could be because the Canadian dollar and Mexican peso are that color? I could be wrong on that....but again...

My wife, even though she is an immigrant, always looks for made in USA or product of USA. Cars, apple juice, replacement tires, toothpaste, ANYTHING!!

I am a nationalist and somebody here called me a neo-mercantilist.....THANK YOU that is exactly what I am.

I want the Air Force to choose Boeing not France and I want Boeing to stop outsourcing theiur new 787 aircraft.

Enjoy your CHINESE Olympics next August. It is your WEALTH folks that CEO's with a master degree in INTERNATIONAL business are sending overseas. Good for third world countries but not good for ALL 300 million Americans. Yes, your Olympics!
    Im right there with ya!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234