Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O’Reilly, Christie Make GOP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O’Reilly, Christie Make GOP

Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O’Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set’s List of ‘Ideological Hustlers’

by PATRICK HOWLEY
    18 Mar 2016

Conservative movement professionals in Washington, D.C. are plotting to form a “blacklist” of Donald Trump supporters that they can kick out of the movement, never to return.

Several conservative talking heads and Beltway consultant types have been very angry about the rise of businessman Trump, who is pushing for American sovereignty, a reversal of neoconservative foreign policy, and competitive bidding for pharmaceuticals even though the drug companies that fund the Republican Party would take a financial hit.

So far, anti-Trump think pieces referencing William F. Buckley have been ineffective. Memes comparing Trump to Hitler haven’t worked. So these Republicans are getting more Nixon-y. They’re coming out with an Enemies List.

CNN contributor and former Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) spokeswoman Amanda Carpenter volunteered to take the lead in writing the list.

Amanda Carpenter ‎@amandacarpenter
    Has anyone compiled the definitive list of conservatives who should be blackballed for supporting Trump? I will if it doesn't exist.
    8:15 AM - 16 Mar 2016

But Carpenter, who once got called an “idiot” by Donald Trump, did not mention that she formerly defended Trump on numerous occasions. Luckily, savvy Twitter users pointed it out for her in the responses below her tweet.

Carpenter later explained the terms for inclusion on her “blacklist.”

My blacklist is limited to people who have formally endorsed Trump. Not those who simply explain the phenomenon. https://twitter.com/mimimayesTN/stat...13020473049093
    10:19 AM - 17 Mar 2016

Carpenter is not alone in calling for a blacklist. Red State contributing editor Ben Howe said that he has the resources to get a high-tech “blacklist” off the ground, as well as seed money from God knows who in the donor class.

Has anyone compiled the definitive list of conservatives who should be blackballed for supporting Trump? I will if it doesn't exist.
    Follow
    Ben Howe ✔ ‎@BenHowe
    @amandacarpenter I’ve got a web designer who says he’ll build the website for free and several people who say they’ll chip in money for host
    8:17 AM - 16 Mar 2016

Others in the conservative media industry have called for “no forgiveness” for “Trump enablers” and have warned that the conservative movement will “never forget.”

Sonny Bunch ✔ ‎@SonnyBunch
    These are the Trump enablers for whom there can be no forgiveness. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/06...-trumpism.html
    4:45 PM - 5 Mar 2016

Matt Walsh ‎@MattWalshBlog
    Message to conservative Trump shills who sold the movement out and bowed before Trump: we will never forget, and we don't want you back.
    2:59 PM - 5 Mar 2016

Matt Walsh compiled a preliminary blacklist over at the Blaze.

Walsh listed: Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Bill O’Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin, Fox News, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), The Drudge Report, Breitbart, Jerry Falwell Jr. and Robert Jeffress.

But what exactly are these people banning Trump supporters from?

As Walsh noted, Jeff Sessions, Sarah Palin, and Ben Carson have all endorsed Trump. Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are sympathetic voices in the media. Herman Cain likes him. Phyllis Schlafly loves him. Newt Gingrich has affirmed, here on the pages of Breitbart, that Trump is a member of the very same conservative movement that he, Gingrich, led in the 1990s and still has considerable influence over. Oh yeah, and Trump won the South Carolina primary and is leading the field right now in delegates.

Why not a “blacklist” for conservatives who sold out the movement, and their own country, by embracing amnesty and the doctrine of open borders? Why not a “blacklist” for those who wrecked the New American Century within three years by staging a trillion-dollar nation-building experiment in the Middle East? Why not a “blacklist” for those currently trying to broker the convention to throw out the will of the people, or those who would rather support Hillary Clinton because at least they’ll still be able to gin up donations for opposing her?

Are you banning the Trump supporters from a movement in which Tea Party Patriots featured Trump as a headliner at their rally against the Iran deal back in September — only to have Jenny Beth Martin come out at CPAC and tell people that he loves himself more than America and that he’s not really a member of the Tea Party movement?

Such is the nature of movements. They’re always on the move.

Here’s a full list of the Trump endorsers who are already on the blacklist, according to Carpenter’s Conservative Review piece “Blackballing Those Who Endorse Trump”:

Mark Allen, Oklahoma State Senator
    Gary Azarian, New Hampshire State Representative
    Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General
    Jan Brewer, Arizona Governor
    Scott Brown, former Massachusetts Senator
    John Bennett, Oklahoma State Representative
    Charles Busby, Mississippi State Representative
    Jim Carns, Alabama State Representative
    Ben Carson, former GOP presidential candidate
    Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY), New York Representative
    Gary Chism, Mississippi State Representative
    Chris Christie, New Jersey Governor
    Mike Christian, Oklahoma State Representative
    Becky Currie, Mississippi State Representative
    Jeff DeWit, Arizona State Treasurer
    Geoff Diehl, Massachusetts State Representative
    Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), Tennessee Representative
    Joe Duarte, New Hampshire State Representative
    Michael Doherty, New Jersey State Senator
    Fred Doucette, New Hampshire State Representative
    Joey Fillingane, Mississippi State Representative
    Virgil Goode, former Virginia Representative and 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee
    Ed Henry, Alabama State Representative
    Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC), North Carolina Representative
    Jeff Hale, Mississippi State Representative
    Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), California Representative
    Werner Horn, New Hampshire State Representative
    Daniel Itse, New Hampshire State Representative
    Brent Jones, Nevada State Assemblyman
    Burt Jones, Georgia State Senator
    Kris Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State
    Paul LePage, Maine Governor
    Robert Luther, New Hampshire State Representative
    John Manning, New Hampshire State Representative
    Henry McMaster, South Carolina Lieutenant Governor
    Barry Moore, Alabama State Representative
    Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA), Pennsylvania Representative
    James Merrill, South Carolina State Representative
    Alex Monsour, Mississippi State Representative
    Joe Pitre, New Hampshire State Representative
    Jeff Oligny, New Hampshire State Representative
    Doug Ose, former California Representative
    Sarah Palin, former Alaska Governor and GOP vice presidential candidate
    Randy Patterson, Mississippi State Representative
    Joe Pennacchio, New Jersey State Senator
    Margaret Rogers, Mississippi State Representative
    Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY), New York Representative
    Rick Scott, Florida Governor
    Jeff Sessions, Alabama Senator
    Ralph Shortey, Oklahoma State Senator
    Gary Staples, Mississippi State Representative
    Stephen Stepanek, New Hampshire State Representative
    Dan Tamburello, New Hampshire State Representative
    Mike Turner, Oklahoma State Representative
    Ralph Torres, Territorial Governor Northern Marianas Islands
    Joseph Trillo, Rhode Island State Representative
    Tim Wadsworth, Alabama State Representative
    David Wood, New Hampshire State Representative
    Steve Woitkun, New Hampshire State Representative
    Michael Williams, Georgia State Senator
    Joshua Whitehouse, New Hampshire State Representative
    Elisabeth Sanders, New Hampshire State Representative
    Peter Varney, New Hampshire State Representative
    Burt Zaun, Iowa State Senator

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...mp-supporters/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They're really such idiots. Funny! "blacklist from what"? I don't think they understand that their "conservative movement" inside the Republican Party is .....over.

Buh Bye.

You want a Purest Conservative Party with blacklists and bigotry and exclusion and some phony "ideology"? Start your own party. I've been saying this for years. So go forth and multiply, seize your moment and join the Libertarians and Greens and Constitutions and Etc. as another "Other". Then you can all fight among yourselves as to who is the "purest of the pure".

Real Republicans are just ordinary people who on a personal level have a variety of views but on national issues are united in our loyalty to our country, freedom, citizens, workers, economy, security, treasuries and sovereignty. And based on what we've seen during the past 228 years, that is more than enough for our government to manage and our political system to address.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The more I read, the more the idea that the party needs to redefine itself or splinter into a new party seems to be the direction we are headed in. While you can maintain many of the conservative values, one party could be about the elite establishment, donors, special interest, the elite press and just about everything else that defines the world we don't live in and then there can be the new party that focuses in on what matters to the supporters. The new party can have the elected officials represent them and work for the actual voters. Wow, what an idea!

I think the base and core of the Republican Party will overcome and prevail with 1237 delegates for Donald Trump and when there is room for the TRUTH to breathe free about who he is when all these hateful race-baiting idiots are sent back to their woodsheds in defeat, the General Election voters will have a chance to learn the TRUTH about Donald Trump who supports all of our citizens from all backgrounds, all races and ethnicities, all incomes, all education levels, and all regions of our country. He wants to Make America Great Again because he loves our country from coast to coast, island to peninsula, and every citizen within. Trump has supported blacks, whites, men, women, hispanics, asians, young, old, middle ... his entire life and he has the record where it matters to prove it.

Trump in a league all to himself on track record plus he has the common sense, intelligence and unwavering loyalty to the American people to do the job, making him the most accomplished candidate for President in the history of the United States. No candidate for President has achieved what he has. No one. Trump is the most qualified Presidential candidate in the history of our country and that makes him the absolutely most competent person to lead our country, fix our problems and restore the American Dream for the American People.

The envy he has to combat and put up with during this campaign from lesser candidates and their donors is a terrible thing, but he will overcome it.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

If these people confront Trump in a Republican caucus, what does that mean for the primary election system? If Trump wins the primary election for the Republican nomination, and the Republican Party can reject the results of the primary elections, then what is the point of the primary election? Why not skip the primary election altogether and make the decision in the caucus? This is where this is all headed.

The primary election are becoming obsolete and people are becoming completely disillusioned about contributing to them. Decline to State voters are becoming more powerful and more influential. This is where the anti-Trump Republicans are delusional. They think this is all about Republicans. It isn't. It's about people who reject political party membership completely.

Remember again, Trump was going to run independent and then agreed to run as a Republican and not run independent if he lost the nomination. And why did he agree? Because of the primary election. And now the Republican Party is rejecting the results of the primary election.

Think of the powerful bloc of voters represented by those supporting Trump. Isn't the writing on the wall? Get the government out of the business of nominating candidates for office. Make it a federal offense to ask for party affiliation for purposes of voter registration. Get rid of the primary election. If there were not a primary election, Trump could have run as an independent unchecked by opposition within the Republicans. True, he might have had to share votes in the actual election, but he's looking at that now anyway with the Republicans talking about running a candidate against his Republican nomination.

The Democrats would also see some damage if we got rid of the primary election. How many people vote Democrat simply because they don't know how else to register to vote?
    Last edited by pkskyali; 03-18-2016 at 11:32 PM.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I totally support the primary election process for both parties and all parties. The people need to choose the candidates and then face off with the winners in the general election. What is wrong with the primary system in both parties is the control by the elitists who like Romney and his gang of thugs who want to exploit the primary election process for their own personal agenda, whatever in the hell that is. This must be changed in both parties and all parties. Otherwise the parties become puppets of the donors who buy all these stupid and incompetent people they want to win the elections so they can control our government.

Trump and Trump Supporters are going to bust this wide open and good change will result in the primary process which will improve our whole election system for President of the United States.

At least, I hope so. I'm still an eternal optimist as hard as our government makes that to be. When I listen to a Trump Rally speech, I always feel better listening to someone who gets it and has the ability to fix it.

This is the worst primaries that I have ever seem. I am so fed up with the so called Republican Establishment as well as many Trump Supporters. I actually see no difference. I want the same thing you all want, but I do not believe or trust Trump. I read the post and I have noticed Trump automatically gets a pass while any other Republican is slammed. It really seems this has turned into a Trump website and will end up pushing anyone away that does not support him. I know I have backed away from joining any discussions and I am sure I am not the only one.

I hope Trump continues to do well.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-19-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I hope Trump continues to do well.
    Judy the real test for Trump is California. Every Californian I know is taking this election very serious. We are being run by Liberals and First Generation Immigrants in our Legislature. Our Governor is running a race with Obama with his pen. We need and are waiting on a President that will put a stop to our run away government. I mean really, what other state is a Sanctuary State implemented by the governor's pen? What other state has the motor voter law (everyone that gets a DL is automatically registered to vote) implemented by the governors pen. I could go on and on but Trump better not wait until May to take on Brown. To many Trump supporters in my area are dropping him.

Trump has taken on the Sanctuary Cities since last summer, talks about Kate in San Francisco as an example and Jamiel in Los Angeles and a female veteran I think from San Diego, all killed by illegal aliens, and issued his plan to ban Muslim immigration after the San Bernardino murders until our government can figure out what is going on. He'll build the wall that will include the California-Mexico border and of course deport all the illegal aliens.

But to do these things and many others in his immigration plan, he has to win the nomination, win the general election, and be inaugurated, so we're a long ways from that.

There's an ole saying, United We Stand, Divided We Fall, and if I were a wagering person, the latter looks more apparent than the former.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-19-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast