Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blowing off steam to Mayor Pat McCrorie

The following article is typical of what is happening in thousands of cities throughout the US, including ours. In Charlotte, when I go to a Best Buy store, Walmart and many other stores; I find myself and my children surrounded by arrogant lawbreakers, felons as described by the US Congress. Those who are in this country and city illegally, and crossed our borders as thieves in the night. They are common criminals that entered this country, knowlingly as lawbreakers; while our Mayor and Governor seem to remain asleep on the job and show little concern for those of us who are legal.

Can you tell me and thousands of other interested people in the Charlotte area, what you plan to do to rectify this situation? What are your intentions to rid our city of illegal immigrants who remain on an unchecked crime spree?

If you do not feel you are qualified to function properly as Mayor of Charlotte, then I would suggest you step down for the interest of the city. We do have laws on the books, and we expect that they be enforced. As a Mecklenburg County taxpayer, I simply refuse to continue allowing my children and myself to be intimidated on a daily basis by those who continue breaking the law, with no enforcement from you or our police. Many Mayors throughout the US are now stepping up to the plate to apprehend and deport those here illegally. I hope you will show a little bit of backbone to do the same.

This city has become a lawless society, and I very much blame you for allowing it to continue. Unless you end this invasion in our city immediately, I plan to use every one of my Mecklenburg County tax dollars to see you are ousted from office. And believe you me, if anyone in my family is physically or mentally abused by an illegal; I will hold your office and the City of Charltote accountable for failure to perform your duties.

Regards,

Dianne Boyter

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:28 am Post subject: N.C. most wanted lists filling with suspected illegal immigr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://rdu.news14.com/content/your_news ... 5&SecID=17

www.news14.com

6/22/2006 9:51:04 AM
    By: Associated Press
    RALEIGH -- Authorities in Wake and Johnston counties say their most-wanted lists are growing like crazy as they try to track down Hispanic crime suspects.

Hispanics represent more than 70 percent of the suspects on Wake County's most wanted lists. In Johnston, Hispanic suspects are involved in nearly all of the homicide cases in which no one has been arrested in recent years.

Local law enforcement agencies say their ability to find Hispanic suspects is undermined by counterfeit green cards, drivers licenses and Social Security cards.

Hispanics account for less than eight percent of the population in both Wake and Johnston counties.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Copyright © 2006 TWEAN d.b.a. News 14 Carolina

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also,
    isn't an American at all." Theodore Rooservelt

8% of the population is taking up 70% of the most wanted criminals.

Cold hard numbers are hard to argue with.

Diane, May I borrow that (with appropriate location and local changes, of course) to send to Mayors here?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See those numbers are not just there, it is all over. My brother trained to be a county sheriff, and in their training, they studied demographics about crime stats and about prison and jail populations. As some try to say it is "racial profiling" it is nothing more than learning about the communities and knowing the numbers.

The numbers given at that time, about 1999, was this: In Oregon Latinos made up about 7% of the population, and made up 36% of the states overall jailed populations, including those incarcerated in city jails. This is a really big number, and for sure has risen in the past 7 years.

Oregons suspected Latino population overall is about 350,000 to 400,000, the numbers cannot be verified as many illegals stay in the shadows so that their numbers cannot be verified. Oregon is a big state, our own total population is around 3.5 million, so with the numbers of illegals suspected, at the highest number 400,000, they make up about 8.5% of the population. I am sure that the numbers in the state for crime is still level with what my brother was told in 1999 accordingly.

Now think, what must it be like to live in the border states? Ugly to say the least. I can only say this was good reason for Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa county to take the problem there by the reins like he did. All state and county officials all over our country need to step in for their own citizens in the way the federal government will not.

Good for you, keep up the local pressure, that is what will make this turn around.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dianne,
    Great letter! May I also use it to blast my Mayor here in KY? She refuses to state that this city is a sanctuary city, but local police have different instructions and turn a blind eye to illegal aliens.
    Thanks......

Yes, please. Anyone use this letter if you wish.

Our mayor's and governors remain in hiding, blaming the Federal government. That is bull !!!! There is much they can do to rid our communities of this garbage.

Great letter, Dianne, you're a patriot in my book.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)