Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure, I will draft it up tomorrow!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    DcSA,
    RE:You told me your plan for IF the guestworker amnesty passes, but not how you would work to prevent it passing. What is your plan for that?

The plan for that is to stay on your toes and have an answer for every scenario. If guest worker amnesty becomes law any citizen can file a lawsuit challenging the Constitutionality of that law. To stop it from becoming law we must call on our elected officials to USE EVERY LEGAL TOOL to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law. That includes mild simple stuff like raising points of order to calling on House republicans who oppose guest worker amnesty to SWITCH PARTIES to independent. If they refuse to use every legal tool at their disposal they are not with us in the moment of heat and they do not deserve our support. If they switch to independent, we can still support individual congressman while voting against every republican on the ballot.

A very loose sequence of events to follow is expected to be:
    Senate Action followed by Conference followed by final votes in the full house and senate. I will be posting more as the ball gets rolling so I can point out the actual dupe but for now we must operate from the vantage point that we expect those in congress who say they oppose guest worker amnesty to use every legal tool at their disposal to stop it.

So let's get to an actual move that we can employ right now! The next expected step is senate action. The senate operates by Unanimous Consent. It takes ONE senator to FILIBUSTER and if that happens cloture must be filed and when the cloture petition ripens 60 votes are required. That virtually raises passage of any senate bill or amendment from a simple majority to 60 votes. So let's call on our best friend in the senate right now and keep on calling on him to FILIBUSTER any guest worker amnesty that comes to the senate floor.

Call as many offices of Senator Jeff Sessions as you can and tell him to filibuster any guest worker amnesty that is brought to the senate floor.
    (I have already called)
    Birmingham
    Office of Senator Jeff Sessions
    341 Vance Federal Building
    1800 Fifth Avenue North
    Birmingham, Alabama 35203-2171
    (205) 731-1500 - Phone
    (205) 731-0221 - Fax

Huntsville
    AmSouth Center, Suite 802
    200 Clinton Avenue NW
    Huntsville, Alabama 35801-4932
    (256) 533-0979 - Phone
    (256) 533-0745 - Fax

Mobile
    41 West I-65 Service Road, Suite 2300-A
    Mobile, Alabama 36608-1291
    (251) 414-3083 - Phone
    (251) 414-5845 - Fax

Montgomery
    7550 Halcyon Summit Drive, Suite 150
    Montgomery, Alabama 36117
    (334) 244-7017 - Phone
    (334) 244-7091 Fax

Washington, D.C.
    335 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-0104
    (202) 224-4124 - Phone
    (202) 224-3149 - Fax

We must keep in mind that any elected official who "claims" to be with us must prove it in the moment of heat when it means something. Some of us witnessed the big sellout at the 2004 RNC convention in Manhattan by a congressman who "claims" to be on our side and then sold out in the moment of heat when it actually meant something. I will not go into this now because some of you might not like it, but I may bring it up later. Some national voices and groups who claim to be on our side also sold out in 2004. And some held strong and I have the utmost respect for someone like Glenn Spencer who held strong in the moment of heat by endorsing Michael Peroutka of the Constitution Party for president in 2004, while all the frauds dropped to their knees and worshipped King Bush.

Fortunately, many recognize that there is a "Controlled Opposition Coalition" who claims to be with us but who's real objective is to deliver a particular voting block to the republican party. That voting block is us. Their message to us is:We know you oppose the illegal alien invasion and we will be there to hold your hand while it is "stuffed down your throat" and in return we expect you to vote republican on election day. I was on the air last week and the host of the show brought it up before I did, so this is well recognized.

I will post more each step of the way but for now we can call for a FILIBUSTER of any guest worker amnesty that comes to the senate floor for the purpose of increasing the number of votes required for passage from a simple majority to 60.

Game on

Re: BOLD positions are necessary to stop Guest Worker Amnest

[quote="dxd"]I don't see any people on our side who speak to this issue nationally
    taking bold positions. Our national speakers
    say NO to guest worker amnesty. Well guess what,
    elected officials already know that. The implication
    is: NO to guest worker amnesty, but....... if you
    stuff it down my throat that is OK. There must be a
    price to pay if guest worker amnesty is stuffed down
    the throat of Americans....and.....that price must be
    articulated.
    THE PRICE OF GUEST WORKER AMNESTY IS:
    “If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes
    law, I will vote against EVERY republican on the
    ballot on Election Day 2006. If you think that is not
    fair, then don’t let it happen.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Voting against all Republicans would be a big mistake as it would end up hurting those that stand against Guest Worker.
    Informing the public which Republicans and Democrats voted for a Guest Worker Amnesty will suffice.
    I am going to vote against all Republicans. Group punishment is exactly what the Army uses to bring rebellious individuals into line. Everytime I get a fund raising letter from the Republican Party, I mail it back to them, on their postage with no money and a note that I intend to vote against all Republicans, unles they stop illegal aliens from entering, prosecute business that hire them and deport all illegal aliens already here. I have also written all my Sentors and Representative with the same message. The Republicans control the House, Senate and White House. If this travesty is not stopped, it is absolutely the responsibility of the Republicans in office. It does no good to say your against illegal aliens, but not put a stop to it. I voted for a third party candidate in the last presidential election. It was already obvious to me, that Bush wasn't going to stop it. Unfortunately, many of my friends were too afraid of Kerry winning, to vote against Bush. Well, the chickens have come home to roost and here we are. Will you continue to support a Party that doesn't support you?
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

dxd
    butterbean,

Thank you for your welcome
    RE:Welcome DXD. I will also vote against every republican that recommends ANY FORM OF GUEST-WORKER PLAN, which is the same thing as AMNESTY.

Ah, but let me point how they can scam you if you only vote against republicans that support guest worker amnesty. Actually, remember how Bush already scammed us with 245i in the house They didn't have a floor debate which means it requires 2/3 to pass instead of a simple majority. So Bush got a coalition of democrats and arm-twisted enough republicans to get it through.

There is the possibility that once again Bush will try to assemble a house coalition of democrats, RINO's, and arm twist however many more republican votes are necessary to pass guest worker amnesty. Many republicans will vote against it so they can say, "I tried, I voted against it. Don't blame me." And we should say, "Then switch parties to independent and we won't blame you."

We have to hold all republicans acccountable otherwise we are playing into their scam. Even local republicans. If you have a local or state official that is republican call him and tell him to call the republican party and tell them not to allow guest worker amnesty to become law because if it does you will vote against him too.

Wavetek,
    You are right on target. Great Post.

Wavtek Quote:

Will you continue to support a Party that doesn't support you?
    Will you continue to support a President and Vice President that doesn't support you?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    I did a write-in 2004. But it was as much the way some supported Bush in 2004 as much as the actual support. Here is what I mean. 2004 was a close election and in a close election every vote counts. So when they need you to win you do not kneel down, shut up, and vote for Bush. That is the time you make demands. Our articulated position should have been something like this. President Bush, if you do not enforce existing immigrtion laws immediately you will not get my vote for re-election.

But instead the mood was don't talk about illegal immigration near the election. I even got e-mails from people who "claim" to be on our side telling me I shouldn't talk about illegal immigration near the election. Well, no one will ever take away my first amendment rights which is demonstrated when you hear me say that there are a lot of elected officials, groups and people who "claim" to be on our side that do not give a damn about this isssue, us or America. They are only interested in delivering us as a voting block to the republican party. These frauds are exposed in a moment of heat or when it counts such as before elections.

Before the 2004 Election, I wrote the President very nice sincere detailed letters about the illegal immigration issue. They were polite, professional, detailed.

Not one response. I would call and they would leave messages and no one ever called back.

My last letter made it clear that if he didn't enforce US Immigration Law, for the first time in my life, I would not vote. I would sit out.

Then Kerry came out with Amnesty and then Bush came out with Guest Worker.

So, I voted for Bush to stop Kerry Amnesty hoping we could stop Bush's Guest Worker.

It was then I knew that the people behind this control both men and both political parties. But I didn't know yet the whole scheme, the whole plot, the whole objective.

That didn't come until April and May of 2005 from research.

And, OH MY GOD, was it a hideous plot, almost unimaginable in its thoroughness and cleverness and deceit.

Which is why we are where we are now.

In the squeeze.

dxd
    Judy,
    RE:So, I voted for Bush to stop Kerry Amnesty hoping we could stop Bush's Guest Worker

A lot of people were given part of the story that Kerry would pass amnesty. PURE SCARE TACTICS.....The truth is Kerry or any President would pass NOTHING. He may want amnesty but it is CONGRESS that must pass it and Kerry with a republican congress would get NOTHING. Where as Bush with a republican congress will probably get what he wants.

Remember Clinton with a republican congress? He wanted amnesty so bad he vetoed appropriations bills and would not sign them unless they contained amnesty. But the republican congress would not give in. They funded that government with continuing resolutions.

You also said that the people behind this control both parties. I would certainly say that the people behind this TRY and sometimes (but not always) do indeed control both parties. It all depends on us. History has shown us that a corrupt government or invading army can not conquer people that do not agree to it. Even the superpower of the day can not conquer peasants if they do not agree to be conquered. Examples of this are the American Revolution, Vietnam, the soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and now Iraq.

So let's call on our best friend in the senate right now and keep on calling on him to FILIBUSTER any guest worker amnesty that comes to the senate floor.
    Sounds like a plan! I'll put it on my list.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast