Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

BOLD positions are necessary to stop Guest Worker Amnesty

I don't see any people on our side who speak to this issue nationally
    taking bold positions. Our national speakers
    say NO to guest worker amnesty. Well guess what,
    elected officials already know that. The implication
    is: NO to guest worker amnesty, but....... if you
    stuff it down my throat that is OK. There must be a
    price to pay if guest worker amnesty is stuffed down
    the throat of Americans....and.....that price must be
    articulated.
    THE PRICE OF GUEST WORKER AMNESTY IS:
    “If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes
    law, I will vote against EVERY republican on the
    ballot on Election Day 2006. If you think that is not
    fair, then don’t let it happen.â€

Re: BOLD positions are necessary to stop Guest Worker Amnest

[quote="dxd"]I don't see any people on our side who speak to this issue nationally
    taking bold positions. Our national speakers
    say NO to guest worker amnesty. Well guess what,
    elected officials already know that. The implication
    is: NO to guest worker amnesty, but....... if you
    stuff it down my throat that is OK. There must be a
    price to pay if guest worker amnesty is stuffed down
    the throat of Americans....and.....that price must be
    articulated.
    THE PRICE OF GUEST WORKER AMNESTY IS:
    “If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes
    law, I will vote against EVERY republican on the
    ballot on Election Day 2006. If you think that is not
    fair, then don’t let it happen.â€
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

welcome, dxd. Your observation is accurate, in my thinking. We are left with so LITTLE apparent power to provide them with REAL CONSEQUENCES of their trying to cram this down our throats, which they are undoubtedly doing.

Even Tom Tancredo's team advises that we USE OUR power to call our Senators(and other congressmen) and CREATE a VAST OUT CRY.

We are underusing that POWER right now. I know that because I am able to get through on the Congressional switchboard very easily every day.

I think we are reluctant to call because of the practiced indifference/ignorance of the issues of the aids and the form letters which are the inevitable BLAND and POWERLESS consequece of our phone calls. THIS MAKES US FEEL LIKE GIVING UP! the attitude we hear is "well, we'll do whatever we like, so here is your form letter, sucker!"

We've got to challenge them on that indifference and the form letters.
    We've got to demand they TALK to us and listen to us.

We are being stonewalled and we must look DILIGENTLY for those few weak CHINKS in the wall where we can all pour our collective efforts.

WE CAN STILL BRING THIS WALL DOWN, GUYS
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

dxd
    DcSA,
    We actually have several moves to play to prevent guest worker amnesty from becoming law and several moves to play if guest worker amnesty does become law.

For example if guest worker amnestydoes become law, we have the political move of voting against all republicans. That includes bringing our pen on election day and doing write-ins. I did a write in for president in 2004. On the legal front we can file a lawsuit challenging the Constitutionality of guest worker amnesty. And on the everyday front, what if a citizen wants a job that is presently filled by a "guest worker", can the citizen bump him??

Remember the 9th amendment.
    The enumeration in the constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The question is, is the constitution still the governing document
    of The United States of America? It looks more and more like there is no governing document and tyrant King Bush is the only government.

Voting against all Republicans would be a big mistake as it would end up hurting those that stand against Guest Worker.

Informing the public which Republicans and Democrats voted for a Guest Worker Amnesty will suffice.

The voter education we want to convey is that no candidate that is pro-illegal immigration or pro-illegal alien gets a vote. If there is a viable opponent, then we will support the viable opponent that is better.

When there is no clear choice, we stand down our votes.

A few million voters that are willing to make illegal immigration their top issue and litmus test can be enough to turn this thing around.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome DxD,

Our activists have been advised to explain to their representatives that they will aggressively work to remove any lawmaker that supports Guest Worker from office.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    ALIPAC,
    And based on past obervations that is just what they are counting on, "we the people" getting duped into walking right into a set-up. (again)

Doyou here remember how Bush arm twisted 245i through the house without a floor debate? This requires 2/3 without a floor debate and a coalition of democrats and arm-twisted republicans passed it through the house.

So they could certainly engineer a way to use democrats and RINO's and/or safe seat republicans to pass guest worker amnesty, while having some house republicans oppose it so they can say to their constituents, "I voted against it."

And that is why a broader tool is required to stop guest worker amnesty.
    The price of guest worker amnesty is:
    If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

And by the way, some of my associates have been calling republicans and telling them this and the people on the receiving end of the call were taken back or not used to hearing something like this. Apparently they think we are all brain dead saps. They need to hear more of this.

The pro-business Republicans will have their way and get something in their favor passed, unless there is a miracle. The House bill was passed without much reluctance on behalf of pro-immigration Congressmen because they know that the Senate will distill it during negotiations. After all, when you negotiate, you choose a high point to negotiate down from. Had the decision of passing that bill been given to the House, I think it would of had a harder time getting passed since business do not limit their donations to just Senators.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

If the guest worker bill passes the US Senate, I will not only never vote for a Republican again or Democrat, I will never spend another dime in this economy except for absolute essentials and believe me when I want to be creative and not spend, you'd be amazed at how little I can spend.

Wake Up America!

It's now or never.

Remember who you are and what you were born to do. You were born to preserve the United States for American Citizens.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd, I am listening to your ideas. I don't think I would vote against EVERY Republican, but I do hear your ideas of how they are being sneaky SOB's again. Anyway, it can't hurt to TELL them that we are voting them all out!!

You told me your plan for IF the guestworker amnesty passes, but not how you would work to prevent it passing. What is your plan for that?

Judy, would you please give us the text of your "Pink Slip" idea

If we can work hard enough to
    1. announce a MASSIVE Boycott, with the support of Union workers around the country, the Minutemen groups,
    2.and At the Same time send out your PINK SLIPS to EVERYONE IN THE CONGRESS who has voted for this mess we are in,
    3. while we keep up the DAILY BUGGING CALLS to our

a)Senators to DEMAND they not pass a guestworker program,
    b)RNC bigwigs to DEMAND that Tom Tancredo be invited to the SRLC in Tennessee,
    c) The Senate Judiciary Committee (to let them know we KNOW what they are up to trying to twist arms again)
    4.While we keep putting out the ALIPAC flyers,

I THINK WE CAN PUT A DAMPER ON THESE SOBs PLANS TO SHAFT US. I don't want to wait till they pass a guestworker program. We have 3-4 weeks before they try to pull their garbage.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast