Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RB

Re: Border Agents Home Invaded----Shots Fired

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Border agent's home invaded, shots fired

My friend said that it is not uncommon for Border agent supervisors to carve out niches for Drug/Human Smugglers to evade agents. Supervisors will have agents take coffee breaks, informing Drug/human trafficking Cartels where agents will be stationed. Though the boots on the ground agents are dedicated in fighting this Border War.

How many supervisors do you personally know? My husband is an BP supervisor and they do NOT tell their guys when to take breaks, have lunch or any of the BS you posted. They take a lunch when and IF they have a chance, assignments are handed by upper management and most of the supervisors are "boots on the ground agents" who are dedicated to their job and country! Your friend is sadly mistaken if that is what they believe is happening.

Hello RB, welcome aboard!

Thanks for the info and update regarding the BP. And, please do accept our collective thanks to you and your husband for doing a very difficult and what must surely be, a 'thankless job' at times. Give our best to your husband and please take care.

Feel free to run any questions by us should you have any.

Come on back we're quite harmless and even fun at times...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RB
    Thank you. In most places it is a very thankless job, but fortunately here most appreciate the work they try to do.

Yes. Welcome to the message boards RB.

Welcome RB....we appreciate the job your husband and others are doing, under less than ideal circumstances .
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Uh oh, bullet holes in the suv? I will be praying this agent isn't found to be guilty of anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Through investigation, detectives learned that Gomez, of Tucson, had participated in the home invasion and had been shot by the agent, Pacheco said.
    I say BRAVO!, the agent got at least one of them.

Johnny Sutton of probably saying the agent should be in jail for violating the dead dude's rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs reported on the agent that was killed down in the Yuma sector, and in relaying that story he wandered onto the Johnny Sutton angle... and he had some real choice words for him today (the exact wording escapes me, but he put the hammer down... HARD)

PhredE wrote:
    Dobbs reported on the agent that was killed down in the Yuma sector, and in relaying that story he wandered onto the Johnny Sutton angle... and he had some real choice words for him today (the exact wording escapes me, but he put the hammer down... HARD)
    Lou said there needs to be a special place in hell for..........

"When in Mexico the U.S. State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."
    U.S. State Departmen
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

What a shame

I spit on the dead man's grave.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234