Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Where is Greta Van Susteren and Fox at on this one? Oh no, it's not important to them enough. I guess these poor people are just simply not pretty enough or rich enough to get the amount of coverage. It is sad, that Greta will spend so much time in Aruba, meddling in the Aruba government, but not one moment meddling in the Corrupt Mexican government.

I guess she just hasn't got the guts to address this issue, but maybe she is smart. They would if she covered the Mexican problem like she is the Aruba deal. They would probably Take her out.
    Outstanding post!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Where is Greta Van Susteren and Fox at on this one? Oh no, it's not important to them enough. I guess these poor people are just simply not pretty enough or rich enough to get the amount of coverage. It is sad, that Greta will spend so much time in Aruba, meddling in the Aruba government, but not one moment meddling in the Corrupt Mexican government.

I guess she just hasn't got the guts to address this issue, but maybe she is smart. They would if she covered the Mexican problem like she is the Aruba deal. They would probably Take her out.
    I guess now i have to add, Joe Scarborough. To this ever growing list.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12