Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Border Protection Picnic Project: Sending a Msg to the Gov.

The One Event of 2011, You Do Not Want To Miss http://patriotresistance.com/RIFLESTOCK2011(dot)html
    LINK DISABLED BY MOD

RIFLESTOCK - 2011

THE BORDER PROTECTION PICNIC PROJECT
    Let's Send A Message To The Government Once And For All

It is time for us to show what we are made of. But, how can we do that?

Suppose several thousand patriots, and their families, showed up near the Mexican border, somewhere in Arizona, for a weekend of Fun, Music, Games, Shooting, Hiking, Camping and, good old fashioned Comradery.

Would this event be newsworthy? Perhaps approaching that of
    Woodstock, back in 1969?

Would it send a message to the government that,
    "If you won't protect our borders, then, we will"?

Riflestock is not intended to be a border operation, itself, though the ability to see the damage done, take pictures of illegal critters, and, perhaps, scare the hell out of some of them, by our sheer numbers, and to actually visit the site of America's ongoing war with illegal border crossings, is in the offering.

The event is intended to run from Friday, March 18, through Sunday, March 20.

Banned
    hey I was at Woodstock in 1969...Far Out Man!!!! Hey ya gotta do it where there is a lake or pond we can all go skinnydippen in too...

Whomever named this Riflestock just canceled out about 90% of the people that might think about going.

That certainly counts ALIPAC out on supporting this.

Who is this group and did Homeland Security pick that name for this event?

Illegal alien supporters, Obama, and DHS will be happy to see this.

I mean really, is this a group of people that truly support secure border but are just too detached to understand naming something Riflestock harms the cause they purportedly support?

Or is this a George Soros, SPLC, DHS infiltration job designed to set up a straw-man to use?

We will not be supporting anything called "Riflestock" and in fact it is a violation of our rules to engage in gun talk here at ALIPAC.

But I will let this stand as a notice to our activists and our moderators.

No more 'RifleStock" or this group allowed here at ALIPAC beyond this example post please.

We support gun rights and free expression for Americans, but the name of this event is damaging to our efforts to secure the border.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People in full military camouflage with assault rifles and marketing calling themselves 'militia'

They are allowing people to bring alcohol.

Great, I wonder who thought mixing militia, guns, and alcohol just outside of Tucson AZ would be a good idea about now?

hmmmm?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yeah , This kind of looks like a

"see the gun toting racists" type of deal

count me out

A border watch or other activity is fine but this is just way over the top

"Yeah! when "BorderPalooza!" sounds much better!"
    We need less guns, and more votes!
    should've called them selves "Live Stock!"
    Political and has meaning!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    We know that a lot of people would not agree with what we are trying to do... it seems no matter what people try to do, there are those who will always oppose or object to things, this is part of why more people do not stand up and act, is because they fear this kind of retribution.......I am saddened that the assumptions are:

...People in full military camouflage with assault rifles and marketing calling themselves 'militia'.....

..."see the gun toting racists" type of deal.....

...should've called them selves "Live Stock!"...

"This is not intended to be a border operation, itself, though the ability to see the damage done, take pictures of illegal critters, and, perhaps, scare the hell out of some of them, by our sheer numbers, and to actually visit the site of America's ongoing war with illegal border crossings, is in the offering.

Re: Alcohol
    Alcohol is permitted at the event, however, we all know that alcohol and firearms Do Not Mix Well. Therefore, you may consume alcohol at this event under the following conditions:
    A) If you are drinking alcohol you will NOT be permitted to carry a firearm, especially in the public encampment. Strictly Enforced!!
    B) You may drink freely within your personal Camping Area and Tent..
    C) You will be expected to drink responsibly and if you cannot do so, and your behavior or actions while being intoxicated become a problem, you WILL be asked to leave the encampment.

Again, I apologize if my Arizona Pro-Active attitude requires me to do more than sit at my computer and complain. And thank you, William, for supporting gun rights and free expression for Americans.

While it may let loose some anger we all have toting a rifle around the border with an attitude of doing some "damage" and it will draw media attention with such a hot debate we really can't afford more ammunition to the illegal side to support their anti "immigrant" arguements and racial hatred. Now we know we aren't anti immigrant or racists but the fact is as William and others have said and we all know that is NOT what the pro illegals and the liberal Media will say.

We are held to a much higher standard then the other side and if we give an inch towards a lower standard they turn it into a mile. And just think right now there are millions of Americans waking up to this issue and many are uncertain just what negative effects it has on them directly. They believe what the media tells them and if the Media shows 1 hothead racist out of 50,000 that show up who has his rifle and a cardboard cutout of a Mexican illegal (think ethnic clothing) talking his trash that turns the other 49.999 good hearted people into racist bigots who want to do violence.

Again, I apologize if my Arizona Pro-Active attitude requires me to do more than sit at my computer and complain.
    The people working here at ALIPAC to educate Americans about what is happening, to stop amnesty legislation, to pass enforcement legislation are doing much more than complaining.

In fact, the fine Americans engaged in such activity are the only reason you even have a hope of getting your country back without massive death and destruction.

Acting all tough, jumping around in camo on video, and titling something Rifle or Gun fest may sound all ballsy and John Wayne, but in truth the SPLC and ADL would cut you a check for doing it you asked.

The illegal aliens and their supporters are not winning this battle or taking America with rifles. What makes you think that rifles are going to take it back?

Anyone and everyone responsible for trying to put people, guns, and alcohol together down on the border in the closest geographic point on the border to the Shawna Forde trial and Tucson mass murder is either politically blind or working for the other side.

And the fact that this website lists no names or real people leading the way makes it even more suspect.

Something like this is exactly the kind of thing the illegal aliens need right now to try to stop our political advance.

We are eating them alive in state after state, yet one well placed bullet near the border could bring the American side to a halt and put the illegals back on offense with one trigger pull.

So don't you come on here accusing any of us of being lazy or cowardly because we will not support your efforts to help the illegal immigrants regain political control on this issue by being reckless at the border.

I'm going to assume that you are not dumb enough to sign up for and support a website and event where you do not know the names of those throwing the event.

Tell those around this site and event to put their real names on the event so everyone can see who they are.

Or is the name of the game for people to show up and then the leadership jumps out and it ends up being some white nationalist and probably FBI informant and operative like Hal Turner and JT Ready?

For all we know, you are here trying to sell us KKK/Border/Negative Headlines Fest 2011.

W

Right on William. Its honest and straight forward non violent groups like ALIPAC that will make a change. We're already armed to the teeth with facts and those can only be covered up so long. And as they say a pen is mightier then a sword!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast