Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    And you guys are needed here also!
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 06498.html
    You know if you can! We're going to arm you guys with knowledge, so the sound of your voice will ring out for all to hear!
    You'll be a bunch of Badasses!
    Look! Here:
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg
    (sigh) Steve - We already know that and we're sick and tired of being overrun by illegals and footing the bill for them. We're also sick and tired of the Federal govt allowing this to continue by not enforcing the laws that are already on the books.

(sigh) SentinelFangirl- We're all sick and tired of all of it!

"Have fun try not to shoot you're fn foot off!" Peace!

Call and e-mail congress:

ARIZONA LAWMAKER CONTACT INFORMATION

STATE HOUSE: http://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster.asp?Body=H

STATE SENATE: http://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster.asp?Body=S

"Sorry had too!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ever hear the saying "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"? Same thing except also "Evil triumphs when evil pretends to be the good men and paints the good men as the evil men".

We are there with you wanting to take a stand and fix these issues. But we are held to far higher standards then the other side who are really the evil men. If they can paint a picture of us to be seen as the evil men and make it just halfway believavle to the uninformed we lose.

This is why we cannot condone such a thing not because we believe the goal of it is violence or that those involved are misguided but because we cannot afford to give false ammunition to the other side who have no standards that allows them to paint us as extremists. We have to portray a standard normal everyday American Citizen attitude who is saying enough and not let ourselves be seen as the radical's the nuts want to portray us as.

But this doesn't mean we disagree with you or don't respect your efforts as long as they really aren't intended to be violent. Simply how would it look if it said by a random person on the ALIPAC boards severe violence and the liberal Media as usual as they have done in the past try and portray that as the entire group and W's stance on the issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    We are there with you wanting to take a stand and fix these issues. But we are held to far higher standards then the other side who are really the evil men. If they can paint a picture of us to be seen as the evil men and make it just halfway believavle to the uninformed we lose.

This is why we cannot condone such a thing not because we believe the goal of it is violence or that those involved are misguided but because we cannot afford to give false ammunition to the other side who have no standards that allows them to paint us as extremists. We have to portray a standard normal everyday American Citizen attitude who is saying enough and not let ourselves be seen as the radical's the nuts want to portray us as.
    In other words, are you saying that we should also not attend the any protests held by ILLEGAL SUPPORTERS like LaRaza because someone may construe us as evil and portray us as John Wayne Rambos?

Perhaps that is why so few show up at demonstrations to support our side when the Illegals arrive by the busload...I also have supported many Border Operations (and there have been many) and have seen little or no negative press come of it.

We all have to stand proud and tall and fight the battle on all fronts. There are many, many Patriots in this country who subscribe to the highest standards and who will be there with us at the border.

Two differences,

1. We're not Laraza and would be standing against them. As the good guys we cannot use their tactics however of calling racism, calling for civil disorder, or revolution.

2. If we show up against LaRaza and other illegal support groups we aren't bringing weapons to brandish. Keeping in mind these illegals would have no problem threatening us or probably even pulling a gun on a speaker we may have.

The difference is weapons even if meant for self defense, simply bringing them would be seen as intent. Also we're not resorting to hate speech, racism, and calls for revolution, civil disorder, and riots as they do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Two differences,

1. We're not Laraza and would be standing against them. As the good guys we cannot use their tactics however of calling racism, calling for civil disorder, or revolution.

2. If we show up against LaRaza and other illegal support groups we aren't bringing weapons to brandish. Keeping in mind these illegals would have no problem threatening us or probably even pulling a gun on a speaker we may have.

The difference is weapons even if meant for self defense, simply bringing them would be seen as intent. Also we're not resorting to hate speech, racism, and calls for revolution, civil disorder, and riots as they do.
    I think you have completely misread what I said....I should have said Counter Protest at their rallies and never intended to imply anything about weapons...I apologize if "John Wayne Rambo" may have been construed as such (Poor choice of words)....even though the media COULD construe our signs as weapons while we quietly sit and watch them desecrate our flag and shake their fists and wave their flag in our faces... I've never seen any "Brandishing of weapons" on our side...

In other words are you advocating we stand quietly on the sidelines so that the media doesn't get the wrong impression?

Banned
    scroll down to where it describes alipac!
    http://reportillegals.com/
    "that's us!"

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    scroll down to where it describes alipac!
    http://reportillegals.com/
    "that's us!"
    AMNESTY

Anti-enforcement immigration activists are gearing up for AMNESTY and more foreign workers. Lack of jobs for Americans and the staggering costs of the illegal invasion has brought USA to the brink of collapse. YOU are desperately needed to save our country. Please join:

www.numbersusa.com A GREAT group
    www.alipac.us A new and aggressive group
    www.illegalaliens.us/stateorganizations Join a state group

Aggressive, yes but New? I beg to differ.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    A couple things need to be straightened out here , The tone is kind of disturbing in some cases

First off , WE DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN AND CARRY FIRE ARMS IN THIS COUNTRY ,

If you choose to go to the border on public lands and do so , provided it is allowed , More power to you.

Most of us here choose not to , Its not because we don't recognize the problem , we do , For some of us its the ways and means to get there , I personally know some people on here that have been in live border watches , and yes , they have been armed.

Most of us do what we can , which is more than 99.999% of the complacent public at this point.

Pictures of the damage caused at the border by illegals are legend , we have seen them , many have seen them , If you plan on documenting that in pictures , make sure you send them to the media.

Camo people with guns at the border are going to be all over the news as "gun toting racists" , The msm will salivate over that story, so will Univision and all the rest of the mexican media.

good luck with your opps , I hope nobody gets shot
    I won't be there.

Banned
    Oh, and if the situation calls for going to the next step in this conflict

I'm ready for that to , if it comes to that

We might not want to go getting all big and bad at the border but I guarantee you that there are very few of any wimps here if it goes to the next level.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast