Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leave the fn guns at home, even if nothing bad happens, Open Borders Advo groups will say "Haters with Guns, threaten poor little illegals just coming here to better they're lives!" Better yet leave the fn guns at home and let's go to Washington and you'll have more of us there, then you know what to do with! "Sit here and complain!" You havn't been here long have you?
    The people here beat back the Dream act 7 times and 2 times in less then 90 days, and 1 less then 60 days ago. It seems we're complaining about the same thing! Only instead of a picnic, I'll be sitting here e-mailing and calling state Reps. and Senate members sending them facts and figures, I went to a judiciary committee meeting at our state capital and because I went and with the help of people here we proved that the experts the state provided in opposition of our immigration bill, were not only discredited they may also be facing legal action against them! Lose the Guns! If security is so good then you don't need them! And believe me there are many here who think, Rock music, Hamburgers, maccaroni salad, and beer are a great way to protest! We can't and won't do the gun thing, all guns do is hurt the cause and we're already out numbered and out funded!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Leave the fn guns at home, even if nothing bad happens, Open Borders Advo groups will say "Haters with Guns, threaten poor little illegals just coming here to better they're lives!" Better yet leave the fn guns at home and let's go to Washington and you'll have more of us there, then you know what to do with! "Sit here and complain!" You havn't been here long have you?
    The people here beat back the Dream act 7 times and 2 times in less then 90 days, and 1 less then 60 days ago. It seems we're complaining about the same thing! Only instead of a picnic, I'll be sitting here e-mailing and calling state Reps. and Senate members sending them facts and figures, I went to a judiciary committee meeting at our state capital and because I went and with the help of people here we proved that the experts the state provided in opposition of our immigration bill, were not only discredited they may also be facing legal action against them! Lose the Guns! If security is so good then you don't need them! And believe me there are many here who think, Rock music, Hamburgers, maccaroni salad, and beer are a great way to protest! We can't and won't do the gun thing, all guns do is hurt the cause and we're already out numbered and out funded!
    Well said, stevetheroofer!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find the name "Riflestock" offensive and insensitive especially just after the horrible tragedy that occured in AZ . Makes me wonder why the name was chosen and who chose it ??

The Pro-IA's will have a field day with just using the name alone .It will draw negative attention and detract from any good the picnic/rally intended to do in trying to raise awareness of the problems at the border.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sauerofkraut
    Its is a good idea to take your gun to were this event. US government has put up signs saying its dangerous there because of drug smugglers from Mexico.
    "Well take your guns and leave your Kids!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Welcome Aboard Trykon, sugar2, and sauerofkraut! Thanks for your input!

I think that new recruits as well as any of us posting should view (or review?) Alipac Rules For Discussion Groups from time to time....in this case Item #6 which indicates do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via private message

By the way, I am one who has had their key board fingers slapped by a moderator more than once.

Re: Border party

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomcostslives
    If you oppose what ever way or what means that these individuals are doing this, then maybe U should help out.. Or just sit there at your computer and shut-up..
    I was hopin' you guys would show up! what took so long! Now sit down and shut up and watch how you can truly make a difference in how to take back our country "WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT!" But I will have another beer!
    "Ah! to be young and beautiful again!"

Re: Border party

Quote Originally Posted by Americanguy
    This is where you are mistaken, Shots have already been fired, Americans have been and are being killed.
    "I post these articles everyday here!"

We all want the same thing here and that is secure borders and federal laws enforced! Start here and end in Washington, we're here to help.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226562.html

"This is where you are needed the most!"

Quote Originally Posted by sauerofkraut
    The name for the event was picked before that shooting happened.
    USPatriot. I bet some one was killed with a wooden baseball bat once. Is the name woodstock offensive to now? Just so you know cars kill more people in this country then guns, does the word automobile offend you? It was picked by Gary hunt if I remember right. If you the word rifle offends you what word does not offend you? What is so offensive about the word rifle?

It is a good idea to take your gun to the location of this event. The US government has put up signs saying its dangerous there because of drug smugglers from Mexico. Americans have been shot by Mexicans on public property and all the US gov. does is put up signs saying stay out of the murders way. Is that Offensive Just so you know the Drug smugglers are violating American law again for having a full automatic weapons on American soil. Its illegal for the majority of American citizens to have fully automatic weopons. Is that offensive? And what about the litter that they throw around on the smuggling trails look for pictures of the mess that is being made. Is that offensive?
    Your post is so busy being defensive I don't think you really thought about what I wrote.

I am frustrated too but violence just begets more violence . We can never stoop to the same level as the druggers or the human smugglers.IF we do we are no better then they are .

The picnic could have been called any number of appropriate names without refering to guns/violence .

I did not mean to offend anyone I just worry if a lot of people show up on the border "Saber Rattling"it will cause fence sitters to feel sorry for illegals and lessen our chances to get meaningful legislation passed Federally & in the Individual States.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

And you guys are needed here also!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 06498.html

You know if you can! We're going to arm you guys with knowledge, so the sound of your voice will ring out for all to hear!
    You'll be a bunch of Badasses!

Look! Here:
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast