Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bow Down and Apologize To No End !

I go to other sites ,gardening ,farming . I also go out in public to take care of business and shopping .

I have noticed that most Americans are kissing $$$ to people who not only insult their nation but right on down to the damn emperial measurement systems .

We apologize to people for insulting us . Like some kind of twi light zone or place of the terminally dumbed down .

I saw this twice today on a farm & garden site forum about chickens . Same with health forums .

If anyone speaks up the others will side with the liberals or immigrants who insult the heck out of them and everything their God, country and family stood for .

I say what I think ,next thing you know I'm an out cast . PC is not the American way folks .

The perverts and other deviates took away my tv and most movies . the big mouth illegals and other pushy non assimilating immigrants took away my freedom to first world medical care, now the web isn't even safe .

This is bad for my health ,my BP went to the moon today . Guess I'll just have to hide inside what use to be a great nation with morals and honor . Not perfect ,but better than the rest .

I need to go hug my chickens I guess . Since we are both penned off from the rest of the world .

Cute
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just being friendly after studying your post, and wanted to make you SMILE.

Take Care,
    vmonkey56
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bow Down and Apologize To No End !

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I go to other sites ,gardening ,farming . I also go out in public to take care of business and shopping .

I have noticed that most Americans are kissing $$$ to people who not only insult their nation but right on down to the damn emperial measurement systems .

We apologize to people for insulting us . Like some kind of twi light zone or place of the terminally dumbed down .

I saw this twice today on a farm & garden site forum about chickens . Same with health forums .

If anyone speaks up the others will side with the liberals or immigrants who insult the heck out of them and everything their God, country and family stood for .

I say what I think ,next thing you know I'm an out cast . PC is not the American way folks .

The perverts and other deviates took away my tv and most movies . the big mouth illegals and other pushy non assimilating immigrants took away my freedom to first world medical care, now the web isn't even safe .

This is bad for my health ,my BP went to the moon today . Guess I'll just have to hide inside what use to be a great nation with morals and honor . Not perfect ,but better than the rest .

I need to go hug my chickens I guess . Since we are both penned off from the rest of the world .
    YOU CAN ASK THEM WHY ARE THEY HERE IF THEY DONT LIKE IT? AND IF THEIR COUNTRY IS SO GREAT .....WHY DID THEY LEAVE.? YOU CAN ALSO ASK THEM WHICH COUNTRY IS THE BEST COUNTRY....AND WHY ARENT THEY THERE? THEY WILL NEVER SAY USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY....NEVER....I HAVE NOTICED THIS. BUT THEY ARE BEATING DOWN THE DOOR TO GET IN (TO USA) AND COMPLAIN. I DONT APOLOGIZE ANYMORE. I DONT APOLOGIZE FOR THE PRESENT AND ESPECIALLY NOT FOR THE PAST. I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING THESE CRY BABIES.

Re: Bow Down and Apologize To No End !

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

YOU CAN ASK THEM WHY ARE THEY HERE IF THEY DONT LIKE IT? AND IF THEIR COUNTRY IS SO GREAT .....WHY DID THEY LEAVE.? YOU CAN ALSO ASK THEM WHICH COUNTRY IS THE BEST COUNTRY....AND WHY ARENT THEY THERE? THEY WILL NEVER SAY USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY....NEVER....I HAVE NOTICED THIS. BUT THEY ARE BEATING DOWN THE DOOR TO GET IN (TO USA) AND COMPLAIN. I DONT APOLOGIZE ANYMORE. I DONT APOLOGIZE FOR THE PRESENT AND ESPECIALLY NOT FOR THE PAST. I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING THESE CRY BABIES.

Some woman from Iowa was on a site and she was saying that people in Iowa do things the American way . One of the 'immigrants ' from europe no less, 'said' " we live in Iowa, but we don't all have the American mindset ". After the American realized nobody was going to speak up with her and defend their country . The fool apologized to the one who insulted her .

This happens all the time . I usually have to say something, then I'm put on ignore by most of them .

It's ok to brag about your sex life if it's alternative and thats free speech, but free speech is not allowed to disagree . And don't even try to defend your beiefs unless you hindu or muslim or some other PC religion. because then your not only a phobic, but a bigot too .

I don't give a quack what you do in private, just keep it to yourself and don't tell me unless you want to hear back .

I also detest political correctness. My mother, a LIFELONG enemy of political correctness, always said that political correctness means NOTHING if it does NOT jibe with MORAL correctness, which is far MORE important! One of several children of LEGAL Ukranian refugees from Communism, a GOOD Catholic and a FIERY American patriot, my mom has been a MAVERICK for MORAL correctness ALL her life! And thanks largely to HER, so am I!

I run into the same type of thing on a local parenting board. I am always attacked for not being PC especially when it comes to illegal immigration discussions, but other things too. Sometimes it gets to me too. You aren't alone

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    When is your birthday? 8's are around you
    I did't reply because I don't understand ?

America is getting smaller folks . Boxed in by those who don't care for it and want to change it to their own liking .

I just left another forum that came in handy for info . I will not give the name because they are not one of us like Free Republic was suppose to be . Probbly ok people who own the site ,just brainwashed like most other one worlders who call themselves " citizens of the world " while they enjoy he benefits of being anAamerican or immigrant who moved here .

I unsubscribed last night . I didn't ask for my money back, but they sent it back anyway . Refund thru credit card . They were glad to rid themselves of anyone who argues with foreigners, since they are now going ' internationalazation 'as they call it . Another American Co. going worldwide .

I can tell you we are not liked by most of the world ! Every oppotunity people of other nations insult America . Especially our so called freinds north and south of us and in europe .

I'm getting tired of making enemys . Tired of being upset and frustrated about it all .

What I always thought was good is now bad .

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - unknown

nuff said
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast