Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    There's no Republican party in California. It's just a shell. That's why Whitman was able to buy the nomination. Now that the election is over Republicans need to start thinking about the future.
    You are so right. So, how do we change that? How do we find good Conservatives to come out and take back our state. Are there any good Republicans in California that you support? I know my daughter thinks Duncan Hunter is great.
    Yes, Congressman Duncan Hunter is great!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess the good people of CA could care less for their state. Why not give the state back to Mexico, ane we would lose millions of Illegal Aliens out of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    I guess the good people of CA could care less for their state. Why not give the state back to Mexico, ane we would lose millions of Illegal Aliens out of our country.
    Not hardly, those illegals would just move to the remaining 49 states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    Not hardly, those illegals would just move to the remaining 49 states.
    Of course. I have been saying this for quite some time. Once they take it over, ruin it, turn it into Mexico, they will realise that all they have done is turn California into exactly what they have fled. They will then want to leave it for the same reasons they wanted to leave Mexico.

By that time they will probably be considering Kentucky to be Aztlan.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

CA and NY would both have had to declare bankruptcy already if not for the billions in bailout money provided by the Feds. The shamefully bad policies of both states are, in essence, subsidized by every American taxpayer.

Unlike CA though NY, and NYC, is being pulled down by multiculturalism from all points on the planet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's face it, this battle will come down to the will of the people versus the will (or corruption) of the OBL's. The good and the bad of it is that our country is broke. We HAVE to rid ourselves of those things that are draining our coffers and illegal aliens are a HUGE drain on the entire economy. It's that simple. We're talking survival of our country. No room for sentimental psycho babble here. It's the bottom dwelling, blood sucking politicians and their business lobbies that we are in battle with. It may come down to a civil revolt of such magnitude that the politicians fear for their positions and/or their lives.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    CA and NY would both have had to declare bankruptcy already if not for the billions in bailout money provided by the Feds. The shamefully bad policies of both states are, in essence, subsidized by every American taxpayer.
    Hopefully the next Congress will cut off these bailouts and force California into bankruptcy, it's the only way to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Hopefully the next Congress will cut off these bailouts and force California into bankruptcy, it's the only way to fix it.
    Agree. States are going to have go bail themselves out. It's going to be a bitter pill but they will come out the other side much stronger.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910