Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

topsecret10 I agree with everything you are saying. I think you have misunderstood my comments. Each and everyone of us of different ages and life experiences will remember different dates and events that are changing the California that we have loved.

I do try to do my part to change things. I found ALIPAC and i donate , i tried really hard to get our local candidate to fill out our ALIPAC survey and wasn't successful...i don't know why he didn't do it ! My husband grew up with him and we know he feels the same way we do.
    A friend told me instead of bitching, do something....so im trying to help change things...and even though im a little bummed because i wasn't successful with the survery, it did feel good to help out in other ways.
    So i didn't want you all to think im all about whining....i try to help out the best i can! And will continue until we do leave CA.

As soon as the shyster starts to raise taxes there will be a recall effort. It'll work just like it did with the other shyster.

I remember last time he was governor; he started highways in San Jose and ran out of money. They set there going nowhere until the next governor took office.

Or the Medfly fiasco. He waited to long to address that issue. I remember the helicopters every night flying over the cities spraying for Medflies. It was like something out of a science fiction movie. It was a nightmare.

I just wonder why these issues were not brought up.

The first time Brown was elected governor he was the youngest governor in CA. history.
    Now he is the oldest person ever elected governor in CA. history.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

I'm with you

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    topsecret10 I agree with everything you are saying. I think you have misunderstood my comments. Each and everyone of us of different ages and life experiences will remember different dates and events that are changing the California that we have loved.
    MontereySherry.... We are both here because we care about our country,and for the both of us (our State).... It Is so frustrating to see our cuture,our language and our liberty under assult by an Illegal alien Invasion that rivals any war. We are losing our State,and If our politicians keep It up,we will lose our Country without one shot being fired. We are both standing together In this fight from different perspectives,but for the same reason. All of us here on ALIPAC,and every U.S. citizen has a stake In this Invasion. We have to stop It NOW.... TS

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    . . . As another poster mentioned, San Diego is still nice . . .
    That's no accident, it's by design.
    San Diego has a very well run police department. They early on signed up for 287g, and when Secure Communities came along they signed up for that too. San Diego police will work with any County, State or Federal law enforcement group that has plans for the area. City officials talk in public like some of the sanctuary cities, but in the background they are doing every thing they can. The biggest problem facing San Diego right now is the city employee pension mess that some past city officials and city employees unions created. It might cause more cutbacks in the P.D.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your going to have a hard time selling that here, or most anyplace else in this country.
    Run on down to Mexico and help them all you want, just leave us out of it.
    You forgot to mention that you want to open the border and let them all come here and get citizenship, Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

You will find diverse opinions but a common focus here. That is, to end illegal immigration and deal decisively with the damage that it is causing to our social fabric and economic structure. The choices you represented are a shallow and insulting effort to deal with a horrendous problem. We are dealing with the invasion of our sovereign country. So, if you are not here to resolve to end illegal immigration and prevent amnesty, you will find it difficult. All here love our states and our country and are extraordinarily aware of the damage by, and danger of, illegal immigration. There is no room for compromise on an issue so crucial to this country. So there you have it amigo. You in or out?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn said:

. . . I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836
    I sure wish someone, anyone, would have come to our aid back in 1994 when CA. passed Prop 187 and the federal court blocked it. Most of this mess could have been prevented in the rest of the country.

AZ. is very fortunate that people from many states have come in to defend them and help pay for the court expenses. We weren't so lucky, but we're still in the fight.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast